Filter by category
Filter by type
UX/UI Developer Role at Torque VRgo back to Designer Jobs
- ₤35,000 - ₤45,000 a year
- ₤35,000 - ₤45,000 a year
About the role:
Torque VR is looking for a talented UI/UX designer and generalist to design our suite of products and level up company branding.
You will join the startup on day 1 and work directly with the founders, starting from a blank slate to design our product suite and level up our branding game.
What you’ll do:
- Design the app and web app from start to finish, including creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows and process flows.
- Ensure proper implementation of your designs by collaborating closely with our front-end team.
- Contribute to creating the company's branding and visual identity.
- Address other design needs within the company as required.
- Conduct user research and evaluate user feedback.
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices, and standards.
Who you are:
- An experienced UI/UX Designer with a passion for creating user-friendly and visually appealing designs, and that has built app designs from start to finish.
- A design generalist, happy to contribute to a variety of different company design and branding needs.
- You love your craft and stay up to date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies.
- Startup-oriented. You perform well in a small team with the full business context and a clear North Star goal.
- Self-sufficient. You want responsibility and thrive on being trusted to get on with it.
- 4+ years of general design experience, at least 3 years in UI/UX.
- A strong track record of creating functional and beautiful, user-centric digital products.
- Expert-level Figma skills, experience with clean and maintainable design systems.
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, or other graphic design tools.
Nice to haves:
- Experience with no code website tools like Framer and Webflow.
- Experience building company branding and design elements from scratch.
What we offer:
Flexible working arrangements – remote and hybrid roles
- Ongoing training with career development - a great opportunity to keep up to date with the latest technology that power Web3
- A friendly, creative, and focused office atmosphere
- Regular in-house events and social outings, such as lunchtime VR games, Bowling, cheese board Friday’s, Escape Rooms, and more
- Weekly fruit delivery and healthy snacks, with locally roasted coffee
Zoom Interview, followed by In Person interview, upon successful interview, the candidate will be enrolled into our ecosystem and given a company Gaming Laptop or Gaming PC to their preference and lanyard. A warm welcome on all our Socials and join our thriving community of driven, talented individuals working on building the biggest game changing web3 platform built by experts for businesses and users with FinTech.
£30,000 ~ £45,000 Depending on experience and portfolio, you will also be asked to showcase a UX/UI Portfolio with examples of high-level Interfaces you have created as well as API Integration worked on.
If you would like to be a part of this fantastic business and be recognised for your work with us. Apply now by sending your CV and portfolio with any links to socials such as LinkedIn to Us. We look forward to hearing from you!
New Jobs Alert created!
By creating this alert, you agree to ourT&Cs
and Cookie Use.