Filter by category
Filter by type
Product Support and Operations Assistant at Yearbook Machinego back to Ops and Finance Jobs
- ₤28,000 a year
- ₤28,000 a year
About Yearbook Machine
Yearbook Machine is a creative technology company. We design and build online software that enables groups of people to collaborate to create printed memory books. Founded at Cambridge University in 2008, we now sell yearbooks in 30 countries around the world.
We are a small, friendly team working in our own offices in a pretty part of Islington, London, just north of Old Street.
About the role
As a Product Support & Operations Assistant, you will be responsible for providing customer support, assisting in day-to-day operations, writing documentation, and creating content.
Our business is seasonal, with more yearbooks being created in spring and summer, so this role will vary throughout the year. During our peak production period, your main activity will be supporting our customers in creating their yearbooks, making sure that they are kept on track so that they get their orders on time. There will be opportunity to develop friendly relationships with individual clients, and you will have the satisfaction of watching as their books come together, aided by you.
In our quieter periods for yearbook sales, we work on improving our product. This typically means reflecting on how the busy season went and formulating plans for improvements based on this. Your job will involve working on our internal and external documentation and guides, writing up potential product improvements, and creating social media content.
This is an interesting and varied role that provides an opportunity to see how everything works at a thriving small tech company. There is also potential to grow in to the role and get involved with more aspects of the business as your skills develop.
- Provide exceptional customer support via email, phone, and chat
- Write clear, concise, and accurate documentation for internal processes, and customer-facing guides.
- Perform day-to-day operations including managing internal dashboards, communicating with suppliers and helping with office and business tasks
- Identify areas for improvement in customer support and operations and provide suggestions for solutions.
- Creating content for social media
- Strong problem-solving and troubleshooting abilities.
- Excellent written communication skills
- Computer literacy
- A friendly, positive attitude
- Some experience in a customer-facing or operational role
New Jobs Alert created!
By creating this alert, you agree to ourT&Cs
and Cookie Use.