Filter by category
Filter by type
Sales Development Representative (f/m/d) - Remote Eastern Time Zone at Hygraphgo back to Data and Product Jobs
How you will make an impact
As a Sales Development Representative (SDR), you will drive conversations, interests, and meetings with potential Hygraph customers. The Hygraph Sales Development team is focused on generating a new revenue pipeline by prospecting, qualifying, and consulting new mid-market and enterprise-grade customers across industries and regions. Your day-to-day activities will include prospecting into accounts in your territory, working hand in hand with your respective AE, creating tailored Outbound strategies, and working inbound leads to diversify your pipeline.
Some of your tasks and responsibilities include:
- Working with both inbound and outbound driven leads.
- Acting as the first point of contact with prospective customers, as your excitement, knowledge, and passion will drive new business growth.
- Together with your Account Executive, you will be targeting prospecting for qualified inbound and outbound leads and maintain a high level and quality of daily activity via email, LinkedIn, phone, or at events (virtual or in-person).
- Actively listening and understanding the prospect's needs so you can best address how Hygraph will add value.
- Understanding the underlying pain points of our prospects, by reading between the lines and happily addressing obstacles to effectively convert prospects into qualified demos and meetings with potential clients.
- Collaborating with our sales and marketing teams to develop new strategies to build a pipeline and consistently over-achieve monthly targets of high-quality opportunities that result in new business.
New Jobs Alert created!
By creating this alert, you agree to ourT&Cs
and Cookie Use.