Filter by category
Filter by type
Product Manager at Playwind Gamesgo back to Data and Product Jobs
- Hybrid, London
- Hybrid, London
To apply for this position please send your CV and cover letter to
"We ride the currents of the breeze around the world to bring happiness to everyone."
We are a small studio backed by Garena and VCs. At Playwind, we have autonomous small teams. Everyone is a game designer and contributes to our games. Everyone loves games, plays games, and crafts games. We are looking for a highly organised Product Manager to drive the product vision of our games in development. The game team has an established vision and thesis but are on the search for someone to crack the code of what it will take to make the game a hit. The game will be one where the economy design, balancing and analytical feature design will be a huge lever in the game’s success. In other words it will be the kind of game that will make best use of your analytical skills. You will be responsible for ensuring the success and growth of the game by developing a product vision, strategy and roadmap. You will inspire, coordinate and empower designers, developers, artists and data scientists to evolve live games and deliver an optimised and personalised experience to millions of players. For this job, the package we offer includes a competitive salary + share options, depending on your skills/knowledge. Unlike other startups, we give a very generous performance bonus to every team member because we want everyone to share the same passion and goals for the company. When you apply for this position, please also tell us your expected salary.
- End to end management of product. Prioritise features based on business value, collect and analyse requirements, write clear and detailed specs, create wireframes and define A/B tests.
- Drive experimentation and lead testing/tuning efforts for specific features.
- Analyse results of the features, iterate based on data to improve performance.
- Plan the long-term direction of the game. Set Milestones make sure they are hit.
- Work with Tech to strike a balance between new features, tools, and technical debt.
- Own the metrics. DAU, ARPU, D1/D7/D30 retention. LTV. Creating impact as a result of your changes.
- Work closely with Dev. team to ensure release of relevant and timely content.
- Prioritise features, content, and promotions based on development time and impact.
- Hands-on mentality to get things done quickly.
- Review, create, and critique specs; providing real time feedback.
You need to be logged in to apply. Login or create an account.
Is this job ad fake? Report it!
New Jobs Alert created!
By creating this alert, you agree to ourT&Cs
and Cookie Use.