Filter by category
Filter by type
Performance Marketing Manager at Bravada: On-Demand Marketinggo back to Marketing Jobs
- ₤35,000 - ₤55,000 a year
- ₤35,000 - ₤55,000 a year
Bravada: On-Demand Marketing is an independent London based digital marketing agency specialising in e-commerce strategy, performance marketing and data analytics. We help high-end brands and ambitious e-commerce businesses grow sustainably, with our data focused ‘Growth Pyramid’ approach to paid advertising.
We have long standing client relationships and are trusted by a number of high-end brands including Fred Perry, Nip + Fab, Maharishi, George Cox and Honey & Toast. We are truly passionate about the brands we work with and take pride in helping businesses grow with us.
We’re powered by our people, with an agile senior-led team possessing combined experience of over 20 years in marketing, over 50 Brands helped and tens of millions of pounds managed. Diversity is at our core, we only hire the top talent in the industry and give them the right training and tools to do the best work.
This is a rare opportunity to join a rapidly growing company and you will be an instrumental part of the next stage of growth.
About the Job
We are looking for a passionate, ambitious and data-minded Performance Marketing Manager with agency or in-house/ client side paid marketing experience who is ready to take the next step in their career.
You’ll work closely with the founder and team to build paid marketing strategies, execute client projects, and drive growth of our client businesses. Your focus will be on executing flawless paid ads, building digital strategy, and communicating with our partners.
On a day-to-day basis you'll be creating and optimising performance marketing campaigns across Meta (Facebook Ads) and Google (including Search, YouTube and Performance Max). You’ll also use your account management expertise to build solid relationships with our clients, participating in and running clients meetings.
This is a full-time position and the majority of work will be carried out from our London office in Southwark.
- Meta Business Manager - Building audiences, creating campaigns, optimising ads, and copywriting with flawless accuracy
- Optimising, refreshing and uploading new creatives at scale
- Google Search Ads - Keyword planning and research, copywriting, technical set up, and implementing bid optimisation strategies
- Performance Max/ Shopping Ads - Feed Optimisation and setup
- Other Paid Channels - At least basic proficiency and experience in TikTok, Pinterest and YouTube
- Account Management - Clearly communicate with clients via email, slack and video calls, building relationships
- Client Services - Leading regular client calls, helping team plan campaigns and generate analysis and insights
- Excellent presentation skills - Create clear, insightful presentations and effectively communicate with key stakeholders
- Data & Insights - Experience with Google Analytics and reporting
- Expertise in generating succinct pieces of analysis and 1 pagers
- Ability to digest and clearly communicate trends and insights from complex datasets
- Digital Marketing Strategy - An understanding of the digital landscape, including e-commerce strategy, brand strategy, social media, and customer behaviour
- Up-to-date industry knowledge with a deep understanding of the latest trends in Digital Marketing
- Copywriting - Create high quality, on brand and engaging copy
Who We are Looking for
- Proven 3+ years of marketing experience, agency or client side
- In-depth knowledge of performance marketing execution with a focus on Google Ads and Meta Ads
- Account management and client services experience
- You are a great communicator and can provide regular and clear updates internally and externally
- You are comfortable managing a number of competing priorities in a high pressure environment
- You have an obsessive high attention to detail with all tasks
- You are a proactive learner, who wants to find out how things work, and will independently learn new skills that can help your career
- You have diverse ideas and experience, applying your knowledge to a number of clients and scenarios
- You are opinionated and creative, you use data as a guide but trust your experience and instinct to make quick decisions, regardless of their popularity
- You have a customer and brand first approach, where you prioritise the client and brand fidelity
Why Work with Us?
You’ll have the opportunity to be one of the early members of a high-growth independent agency based in London, changing the face of marketing with our proprietary data focused ‘Growth Pyramid’ approach to paid advertising. We‘ve increased our revenue and client base by over 300% between 2020 to 2023, and you will be a key part of our next stage of expansion.
You will have the opportunity to work directly with and receive mentorship from Bravada’s founder, a digital marketing expert with over 12 years experience in startups and large businesses, including Amazon and Adidas.
We have a flexible, start-up autonomous work environment that will allow you to develop your entrepreneurial skills and expand your network in e-commerce and startups.
Competitive salary and bonus scheme
All employees receive 25 paid days of holiday and are included in our company pension plan.
- Results Focus - We focus on outputs, results and KPIs, not time spent.
- Flexibility - Everyone is different, our ways of working are bespoke from our reports to our day-to-day work.
- Long term mentality - We treasure lasting partnerships with our clients and employees, and make decisions that help both brands and our team grow. Quick wins are never implemented at the expense of long term gains.
- Learning & Collaboration - We value training to give you the tools to understand our approach and challenge it.
- Transparency - We are upfront and honest with everything we do, we communicate the wins and losses.
New Jobs Alert created!
By creating this alert, you agree to ourT&Cs
and Cookie Use.