Filter by category
Filter by type
Sales Development Representative at Guidergo back to Sales Jobs
- ₤33,000 a year
- ₤33,000 a year
We're looking for a Sales Development Representative with at least 1 year of experience to join our growing sales team in London from Q2 2023.
To support its rapid growth plans, Guider is looking for talented Business Development Executives to own our sales activities from a top/middle of the funnel perspective. This is a unique opportunity to play a key role in improving and developing our Business Development efforts. You’ll be at the forefront of our growth and will be a key member of our fast-growing and high-performing sales team, ideally progressing into a full 360 Account Executive role within 9 months.
- Become an integral part of our sales team and play an essential role in shaping our target market segments and identifying the right target customers.
- Deeply understand the needs, key drivers and success factors of Guider clients.
- Establish new, collaborative relationships with leaders across our target markets.
- Generate new business opportunities at the top of the funnel and work closely with the Account Executives to drive new business.
- Use Guider marketing content to create content driven outreach to engage with your prospects.
- In addition to having confidence on the phone, you will be leveraging the use of video, LinkedIn, email & other social channels to build a wide commercial network.
- Measure and report on success metrics to define sales best practice.
- Proactively research strategies to implement into the team.
- Participate in team improvement activities and ongoing sales coaching.
A bit about you:
- You will be an entrepreneurial self starter with ambitions to build a strong sales career.
- You will have a collaborative mentality and will have exceptional communication skills.
- You are a curious, hard-working, problem solver who wants to work in a start up environment.
- You are ambitious and keen to learn new skills.
- You are analytical and are willing to learn and improve what we do.
- 1+ years experience in hunting and developing top of the funnel opportunities in an early stage B2B SaaS environment.
Guider is on a mission to power a billion inspirational conversations. Our vision is to create the best personal-development platform for employees worldwide, with mentoring and coaching at its core.
We’re supporting global brands to implement effective and scalable Mentoring and Coaching programmes to help their people grow and develop. Our B2B SaaS platform connects the best mentors in organisations with those looking to learn and grow, creating an impactful culture of knowledge sharing, self-improvement and career growth.
Our perks include:
- We finish really early on Friday afternoon. Every week. Meaning longer weekends!
- Unlimited Holidays. We expect you to take as many as you need.
- WeWork Offices
- Free drinks: Beer on tap, soft drinks, tea & coffee.
- Barista: Every day, 9 am-3 pm, all free.
- Hybrid working structure.
- MacBook Pro with Apple keyboard, mouse and other accessories.
- Monthly remote and IRL socials with your awesome colleagues.
New Jobs Alert created!
By creating this alert, you agree to ourT&Cs
and Cookie Use.