Filter by category
Filter by type
Campaign Manager at Find Othersgo back to Marketing Jobs
Campaign Manager (remote)
About Find Others
Why are 2 million people still waiting for dangerous cladding to be removed from their properties?
Why were NHS workers not given adequate PPE in the fight against COVID-19?
Why did Volkswagen lie to 11 million people about their car emissions?
Why did it take a decade for 555 falsely accused sub-postmasters to obtain justice?
Why are approximately 80 million Americans exposed to poisonous drinking water?
… because as individuals they do not have the power to stand up against the organisations that commit these crimes. Until Now.
Find Others addresses the increasing need to hold organisations and governments to account for injustices that often impact thousands of individuals, from human rights abuses to privacy breaches. Our platform helps people with the same issues to unite, take action, and seek justice, whether in the form of a campaign or legal action.
Seeking justice as an individual is daunting and often unattainable, we enable victims to easily unite to become a more powerful force. The platform has been designed with accessibility and transparency at the forefront and will be completely free for the general public to use.
Find Others is supported and funded by the Solicitors Regulation Authority along with private angel investors. We are building a formidable platform with some awesome technology and we're looking for talented people to help us grow and make the world a better place.
One of the roles we are looking for is a Campaign Manager, responsible for growing our user base and helping us achieve our goal of being a household name. As a Campaign Manager, you will be identifying and reaching out to individuals and communities who may require our platform. You will be on hand to provide mentoring to campaign owners to ensure they get the publicity and reach needed to achieve their goals and make their campaign a success. Issues could range from housing problems, human rights abuses to consumer product issues.
We will be championing three important newsworthy causes this year and leading our own campaigns to highlight the strength of the platform. We have already identified the first one and you will be tasked to identify the other two causes and find relevant action groups/NGO’s to partner with. You will lead these and other campaigns that you will identify on a weekly basis, build relationships with key stakeholders and media and ensure we get as many eyes and supporters on the campaign as possible.
This is what we are looking for:
- You have a good understanding of the social, economic and political issues in the United Kingdom right now.
- You have extensive experience as a grassroots campaigner, in advocacy non-profits or as a journalist. We are looking for someone with at least 3+ years of experience working in the political, third sector or social impact space.
- You have experience building online movements to promote social justice or law change.
- You know how to tell stories that capture people’s attention and move them to take action, and you know how to tell these stories in different formats and social media channels.
- Ideally, you have experience growing and managing a user base in the third sector.
- You have experience working with media and journalists. You know how to pitch a good story to get the journalist's attention.
- You have good relationships across civil society, grassroot groups and social movements. You understand what motivates people to be activists and to stand-up against injustice.
- You enjoy working in a fast-paced, startup environment, where focus and priorities might change from time to time. You are keen to learn and you operate well in small teams without much structure.
- You are comfortable working remotely and attending in-person events.
- You are an excellent communicator and you have the ability to act as media spokesperson.
- You feel comfortable working with people and/or organisations that have different opinions and views of the world (Find Others embraces freedom of speech, and this means that our users may not always share our opinions).
- Identifying compelling campaigns that can be launched on Find Others and mobilise hundreds of thousands of people to fight for justice. This will include identifying two other mainstream campaigns with the potential to generate a massive impact in society and elevate the Find Others brand this year.
- Amplifying the reach and the impact of campaigns launched on Find Others through a set of tactics including storytelling, media relations, social media and email distribution, coalition building, decision-maker outreach, etc.
- Building relationships across civil society, grassroot groups and social movements to raise awareness of Find Others.
- Creating annual forecasts and closely monitor progress and performance.
Join a startup and shape your future. If you're passionate about social justice and looking to make a difference, please send your CV and a Cover Letter explaining how you fit the requirements of the role and why you would be excited to work with us!
New Jobs Alert created!
By creating this alert, you agree to ourT&Cs
and Cookie Use.