Filter by category
Filter by type
Operations Generalist at Tally Workspacego back to Ops and Finance Jobs
- ₤26,000 a year
- ₤26,000 a year
We’re looking for someone who is clever, has great energy, is driven and wants to work in a fast-growth business. This role is perfect for someone who wants to be at the heart of a business from the very start of its journey. Operations is at the forefront of everything we do and you will be a part of the customer journey and venue journey as well as getting involved in other processes such as finance.
This Operations Generalist role comes with our usual great benefits:
- Be part of a friendly and hard-working team
- Use Tally Workspace to work at amazing venues
- Generous Share options
- An amazing growth opportunity to take your career to the next level.
About Tally Workspace:
We started Tally Workspace because we know that the way we work has changed but that the way office space is provided hasn’t. We are making it easy for companies to find the best workspace for their teams - whether that is a full-time office or on-demand workspace - think hot desks and meeting rooms. The flexible office is vast and growing at 30% per year!
About the Tally Workspace team:
We are a small but growing team. We’re all passionate about our mission and determined to create a fantastic product and customer experience. We are informal and hard working. If you are clever, nice and hard working, you’ll fit right in.
About the role:
This role is a massive opportunity to be part of a team changing the way teams work forever. You will learn and be involved with a huge amount about all aspects of growth of a business, you will learn a huge amount about sales, finance, tech and marketing. We are looking for someone who is clever, driven, has great energy and is a problem solver. This role has the opportunity for you to lead and develop core areas of the business.
You will be reporting to our Operations lead.
- Supporting and implementing customer retention strategy, utilising customer success data to increase our customer lifecycle and reduce churn. We are constantly trying to improve the ways we work with our customers. We want you to help us make our customers love us.
- Responding to client requests quickly and effectively. For example, our clients might need a last-minute meeting room for 25 in London Bridge or a full-time office in Leeds for 5 people. We need someone who is able to find them the right space quickly and efficiently.
- Prioritising customer enquiries and ensuring that you meet minimum standards on time to respond to customers. We receive a high number of enquiries every day and we need someone who knows how to prioritise their time and is efficient in their responses to enquiries.
- Picking up the phone speaking to customers, leads and venues. We want someone that is inquisitive and always asks another question.
- Process improvements - working with our tech team to look at where there are opportunities to make efficiencies and streamline processes. We want our on-demand platform to be as automated as possible.
- Attending office space viewings. Our customers are making big financial commitments to office spaces and therefore will want to see the physical office spaces. It will be your job to show them the office spaces and make sure you are on hand to get all of their questions answers.
- Venue acquisition - sourcing and negotiating rates with venues that match our client requirements.
- Venue listings. We create venue listing pages for each of the venues we onboard. Part of this role will be creating these pages and ensuring they are up to our high-quality standards and SEO optimised.
- Assisting with finance - invoicing, payments and other processes. You need to be comfortable with numbers.
- Helping with bookkeeping
- Monthly checks to ensure all of our suppliers have been paid and invoices chased for payment.
- Usage reports so our customers understand what they have spent.
- Ad-hoc projects. We are a fast-paced business and a lot of this role will involve working on different projects as our business and product evolves. We are looking for someone that is excited to get involved in all aspects of the business and isn’t afraid to try new things and pick up different projects.
We’re after an all-rounder who is clever, practical, positive and nice.
- You have a relentless focus on delivering results and are highly motivated.
- You are an all-rounder and have the ability to prioritise and focus on the opportunities that will drive the best results.
- You have great attention to detail and are able to work quickly and efficiently to get things done.
- You can spell and have excellent grammar!
- You are comfortable speaking to people and are not afraid of picking up the phone (even if you don't know the person).
- You recognise that startups are chaotic and constantly changing. You are looking to build things from scratch and are happy to iterate and change existing processes.
- Passionate... People are excited to work on projects with you.
- You not only have ideas but are willing to go the extra mile and implement every detail of them and optimise things until you get results.
- Ability to work effectively autonomously and design processes and KPIs.
- Naturally collaborative, self-motivated & adaptable.
- You are a team player.
Flexibility: This is a full-time role.
Salary and benefits: The Salary is £26,000. Your pay will increase as you grow and develop within the company. Share option scheme - we want you to share in our success. We also have some awesome benefits — among these is the ability to use Tally Workspace to work at the best workspaces and hang out with Ledley the company dog.
Location: We are a hybrid team, therefore, the ability to commute to London is necessary. You will be required to attend office space viewings in London and other areas so you need to be comfortable commuting to different areas (in London and potentially further afield) multiple days per week if required.
New Jobs Alert created!
By creating this alert, you agree to ourT&Cs
and Cookie Use.