Filter by category
Filter by type
Performance Marketing Manager, France at Bark.comgo back to Marketing Jobs
About the role
Bark are expanding! This year we launch into France and are looking for an enthusiastic, hands-on, French speaking Performance Marketing Manager to help us launch into the French market. You will be running high volume paid media campaigns across over 1000 categories. The Performance Marketing Manager will work on both strategy and hands-on campaign management to help take Bark’s performance marketing efforts to the next level.
This is a great opportunity for someone to provide thought leadership and implement test ideas that enable Bark to scale up across new channels and categories. You will have the chance to work with and build on world class performance marketing automation tools and reporting. This role will involve being deeply involved in granular optimisation but also broader channel strategy and planning.
- Take full ownership of PPC budgets and P&L - annual budgets of over £36M globally (£500,000 in the French Market)
- Plan and execute expansion strategy for new categories
- Optimisation of multiple performance marketing channels (primarily Google and Bing, but also Facebook and several others)
- Testing of ad copy
- Cross-functional collaboration with other teams - Analytics, Engineering, Sales, other marketing functions
- Help develop audience strategy for the French Market
- Budgeting, forecasting and communicating performance to senior leadership
Some of our benefits
Share options in a rapidly growing company whose founders have a proven track record and are Private Equity backed
Flexible working policy with a central office in Paris
Private health insurance
Personal yearly L&D Budgets with €1,000 to spend on your development
Being at the forefront of an industry with new and exciting problems to solve
New Jobs Alert created!
By creating this alert, you agree to ourT&Cs
and Cookie Use.