Filter by category
Filter by type
Sales Manager (UK branch) at Tutor Housego back to Sales Jobs
- ₤24,000 - ₤34,000 a year
- ₤24,000 - ₤34,000 a year
Sales Manager (UK)
£24k – £34k (Plus bonus (circa £5-10kp/a))
Are you looking to run a small team of successful educators working to revolutionise the education industry?
Tutor House is a leading UK tutoring company, voted one of the UK’s best startups in 2019 and 2020 and a fastest growing London marketplace startup in 2023. We’re on a mission to close the education gap by providing access to flexible and affordable tuition for all students. We’re committed to empowering students to take control of their education and achieve the academic results they deserve, regardless of their age, level or background.
About the role
We’re currently looking for a bright and engaging Sales Manager to run our customer support team and sales team, making sure students and tutors are making the most out of the Tutor House platform.
As Sales Manager you will be working closely with our management team to ensure you have all the support you need and are fully equipped to provide and maintain our exceptional service. You will oversee and run both the UK and international Sales and Customer support teams.
- Working closely with the Head of Education (HoE)
- Devising weekly, monthly and ad hoc reports, as required by management
- Managing a team of 4 people in sales and customer support
- Developing and growing your own team in the future
- Working with the CMO and marketing team
- Learning from customers and identifying improvement opportunities
- Managing our key accounts, bookings and payments
- Responding to customer enquiries using our all-in-one customer management software
- Onboarding customers to our platform
- Gathering new lead information from individuals and businesses
- Being resourceful in resolving customer issues and cooperating with other functions whenever required
- Identifying upsell opportunities and areas for growth and working with the team to realise them
- Building case studies and success stories from customers
- You’re conscientious and take pride in your work
- You’re friendly, enthusiastic and have a positive attitude - you know how to make customers feel welcome and valued
- You’re committed and reliable - you’re organised, you take ownership of tasks and love to see them through to completion
- You’re patient and empathetic - you let others speak first so you can understand their needs
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills - you’re able to handle complex conversations and think on your feet
- You’re tech savvy and you’re not afraid to learn how new systems work
- You’re full of initiative and often able to solve problems where others get stuck
- You have a growth mindset - you’re always willing to improve and happy to give and take on feedback
- You have experience running a small team
- You have experience in customer success and sales
- You’re a great communicator and can demonstrate this through your experience
- You’re comfortable working remotely and have done so in the past (preferred)
- You’re familiar with the way UK education system
- You have worked or volunteered in education before (preferred)
- You are a fluent or native English speaker
We are a remote-first company, so it’s important that you are confident in managing your own time and don’t need to commute into an office to do your best work.
Why work for Tutor House?
We really value our team’s happiness and wellbeing - it’s what makes us so strong as a company. We offer our employees an extensive benefits package including:
- Generous holiday allowance of 25 days plus bank holidays
- Competitive salary with plenty of opportunities for growth
- Fully remote working / hybrid and co-working options
- Home working setup provided
- A friendly, supportive work environment
- Optional in-person team meetings and socials in Central London.
We have a short, decisive hiring process with feedback offered to all those who are invited to interview.
Online interview dates: Week beginning 6th March for two weeks
Start date: ASAP
New Jobs Alert created!
By creating this alert, you agree to ourT&Cs
and Cookie Use.