Filter by category
Filter by type
Marketing and Sales Manager at Social Gammago back to Marketing Jobs
- ₤24,000 - ₤26,000 a year
- ₤24,000 - ₤26,000 a year
Marketing and Sales Executive at Social Gamma
A bit about the team:
As a digital marketing agency, Social Gamma champions our pioneering clients by providing the best digital strategies and supporting them with our services. Our mission is to propel technology companies that are ambitious to grow using both creative and analytical strategies holistically.
We are looking for a marketing manager to join our team!
As a marketing manager, you will be responsible for the strategy development, planning, monitoring, analysing and optimising the organic marketing activities for the clients in our portfolio and ensuring content is planned and implemented to the highest quality with the best possible results.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for creating and executing our marketing strategy. You will lead our marketing campaigns, evaluate our marketing performance metrics, and collaborate with internal teams. You will have a strong marketing background with excellent communication skills and attention to detail.
- Create and execute detailed data-driven marketing plans for the products within your remit, ensuring full coverage of all our social media channels.
- Managing all aspects of organic social planning, coordinating with the design team for creative briefing
- Manage communications across your portfolio of clients
- Use blog writing, email marketing, social media, and more to promote and grow our clients' accounts
- Maintain marketing plans so they are up to date at all times and record all results of marketing activities to demonstrate growth
- Effectively communicate with the design team to plan and schedule social media and other online content such as blogs, website updates and others
- Write copy for diverse marketing distributions (brochures, press releases, website material etc.)
- Assist with ideas for paid marketing campaigns and communicate with the PPC team
- Ensure marketing campaigns are optimised and make recommendations for improving the performance of the marketing activity
- Develop a strong understanding of the key markets we operate in
- Work closely with the sales team to create proposals for our client leads and participate in meetings
- Manage communications for ad-hoc projects from existing or new clients
Knowledge and Experience:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent - a degree in marketing, communications, analytics or related subjects would be preferred but not essential
- Experience of working in a similar role or marketing-related roles, preferably focused on social media
- At least 1 year of experience in marketing, preferably in B2B
- A quick thinker; confident with multi-tasking, working towards tight deadlines
- Interpersonal skills to establish strong relationships
- Strong communicator, able to explain insight in detailed reporting
- Ability to work collaboratively and with high attention to detail
- Proactive and results-driven
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 1+ year(s) experience in marketing
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong verbal, written, and organizational skills
- Copywriting capabilities
New Jobs Alert created!
By creating this alert, you agree to ourT&Cs
and Cookie Use.