Filter by category
Filter by type
Co-Founder (Committee Member) at Eiticiúil Teachgo back to Co-Founder Roles
We are looking to form the first committee for a prospective non-profit Housing developer in Ireland.
Vision for the company is to supply affordable homes to buy in Ireland all to a NZEB standard.
- Minimalist Designed spaces
- Offsite construction to cut the interest of loans
- Commuter towns for less expensive land
- Building strong relationships with Councils
- Non-profit status and strong morale’s towards vision.
- Streamlined Procurement process, Main Structure to be built by an in-house team. The aim would be to make the property Airtight in days.
- Diverse and Driven Committee of Professionals who can take responsibility for each sector.
This solution will not line anyone’s pockets with profits but help people to buy a home and become part of a community. These developments to be placed in up and coming commuter towns, Helping to invest in raising the local profile and infrastructure.
We are looking for young construction professionals (Architects, Arch Techs, Engineers, Project Managers and QS's to be part of the committee as founders.
If this is of interest could you answer the screening questions and append a copy of your CV and we will be in touch to speak further.
New Jobs Alert created!
By creating this alert, you agree to ourT&Cs
and Cookie Use.