Filter by category
Filter by type
UX Designer for SaaS Platform at Unitugo back to Designer Jobs
- ₤20 an hour
- ₤20 an hour
We are seeking an experienced and creative part-time UX Designer to join our team and help achieve product-market fit for our SaaS platform. As a critical player in shaping the user experience of our products and services, you must have a strong understanding of user-centred design principles and a track record of creating intuitive, engaging, and effective interfaces for SAAS products.
This is a 16-hour integrated role where you will work collaboratively with our Product Owner, developers, and stakeholders to solve complex problems. If you are passionate about creating great user experiences and have demonstrated experience in UX design and collaboration with product teams, we would love to hear from you!
Terms of the role:
- Length of contract: 6 - 12 months
- Official start date: ASAP
- Salary: £20 per hour (negotiable)
- Hours per week: 16 hours per week
- Working style: Hybrid/Remote
- Minimum of 3 years experience in UX design
- Demonstrated a high-level understanding of UX and its research methodologies
- Ability to present and communicate information effectively
- Understanding of UI design and ability to demonstrate this in high-fidelity prototypes
- Experience working with product-based specifically in SaaS that solves complex problems (e.g. CRMs)
- Can work consistently for 16 hours a week for 6-12 months and attend specific meeting schedules on a weekly basis.
- Work closely with our Product Owner to gather and understand product requirements
- Collaborate with various teams to understand and shape product direction
- Define research goals, and create a research strategy based on product vision and strategy
- Conduct research using methods such as user interviews and surveys, interpret and present data using tools like user journey maps
- Create documentation, wireframes, and prototypes, and use user testing to improve the product
- Ensure adherence to design standards in all design work
- Knowledge of using the following tools would be a plus: Lucid.app, Jira, Mixpanel,Olvy, and Google DataStudio.
- Attend sprint planning calls and weekly product team meetings to discuss current sprint progress and contribute to the completion of the entire sprint.
- Attend backlog refinement calls, sprint retrospective calls, and review sessions to help plan and analyse results to generate ideas on improving the product to enhance customer experience.
- Establish and propose design guidelines, best practices and standards.
- Present and discuss designs and key milestone deliverables to peers and executive-level stakeholders.
At Unitu, we’re on a mission to help Universities enhance student life by amplifying student voices and being more effective in closing the feedback loop.
We’re doing this by providing an online platform for university staff that enables them to collect and act on student feedback quickly whilst allowing students to clearly see the impact of their voice based on the actions taken by the University.
To learn more about how our product works, watch this short video: https://vimeo.com/352025918
Equal Opportunities Statement
We are an equal-opportunity employer. We believe in the power of a diverse, inclusive team.
We welcome all applications from all suitably qualified people, regardless of race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Please let us know if you require anything which would enable your success throughout our interview process.
New Jobs Alert created!
By creating this alert, you agree to ourT&Cs
and Cookie Use.