Filter by category
Filter by type
Business Development Representative at Privaseego back to Sales Jobs
- ₤28,000 - ₤35,000 a year
- ₤28,000 - ₤35,000 a year
ATTENTION: HELP US MAKE DATA PROTECTION MORE FUN!
Around 200,000 tech startups in the EU are rapidly growing and processing billions of data points that contain sensitive and personal information. However, they face a common challenge in protecting this data.
They often lack the necessary knowledge, resources, and time to comply with regulations and secure their information.
This is where Privasee comes in. We assist companies in protecting their data and complying with regulations through our automated platform. Our platform provides the necessary information to companies in the correct context and at the right time, enabling them to take control of their data compliance.
Join a real customer-centric team that is driven by feedback and will to add value to their customers. Help our customers turn data protection from a problem into a competitive advantage and aid them in closing deals with banks, insurance companies, charities and others.
We’re looking for a sales person who isn’t scared of getting scrappy, a quick learner, fun, energetic and world-class at talking and connecting with people.
If you bring the energy and ambition to learn, we promise we will give you many opportunities to grow.
In This Role, You Will Experience Sales from A to Z:
- Book outbound meetings through calls, emails, social selling and networking.
- Learn to walk people through the sales funnel.
- Close deals
- Follow up with closed deals to learn if their expectations met reality.
- Deal with awesome founders and high level stakeholders at cool UK Start-ups.
- Build a repeatable and scalable sales system to deliver consistent results.
- Carry out and present data protection audits
- Be customers’ right hand when responding to queries and doubts.
- Have a say in what gets built next, you will be the voice of the customer and the voice of the feedback.
The Ideal Candidate:
While the ideal candidate may not exist, we value ambition and a willingness to learn more than current skills and experience. Even if you don't meet all the criteria, please don't hesitate to apply!
- Essential At least 1 years sales experience or sales training
- Essential right to work in the UK
- Essential based within travel distance of London.
- Open minded
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Disciplined and detailed orientated
- Has a growth mindset - “no idea how I will achieve this but I will, failures are part of the process”
- Share our values
- 💡 Ask a lot of questions: you promise to continuously ask questions to learn more.
- 🗣 A challenger: You won’t go in the same direction because everyone is but because you’ve determined it’s the best path.
- 🔃 Candid: willing to give and take candid feedback continuously, always taking into account that we’re all doing our best and are all looking to get better (very important to be able to tell the boss what they’ve doing wrong!!!)
- ✅ Humorous: data protection is already dense enough, we work hard but also take it with a grain of humour and fun.
- 🚀 Personal & Professional Growth Mindset: You’re ambitious, want to learn, grow, and become the best version of yourself
You’ll be working at a company that:
- Works with leaders from some of the hottest and fastest-growing companies.
- Believes in helping every employee develop personally and professionally.
- It is at an incredibly exciting growth stage and will give you first-hand experience of being part of a fast-moving, and ambitious company.
Salary and Perks:
- 💵 £28-35k per annum + 20% bonus + company equity
- 🌴 28 days of annual leave + generous time off over Christmas
- 🏡 Flexible Working
- 🧓🏻 Pension - contributions to your retirement pot every month
- 🚀 Bonus scheme - a reward for the performance against key objectives contributing to the business's overall success.
Our Recruitment Process
- Application review
- Please upload your CV + Cover Letter with answers to the following questions:
- Why are you applying to this role at Privasee?
- What excites you about Privasee? Thanks :)
- 30min initial chat to see if we’re a mutual fit (online)
- 30 minutes interview/chat with both founders (online)
- Challenge - a small challenge to demonstrate that you have the skills for the job
- final 30min to go over the challenge (online)
Due to the high volume of applicants, we would only reach out to those advancing to the next round. If you don’t hear from us within two weeks, this means that we will not be moving forward with your application at this time.
New Jobs Alert created!
By creating this alert, you agree to ourT&Cs
and Cookie Use.