Filter by category
Filter by type
Senior Product Manager at Runago back to Data and Product Jobs
Runa is pioneering a first-of-its-kind payment rail capable of sending and accepting digital value at scale. With Runa, companies can pay the people they serve in any form of digital value, anywhere, instantly.
Legacy payment mechanisms struggle to adapt to low-volume, high-velocity transactions both locally and globally, such as sending payouts to gig workers, creators, or sending rewards to customers or employees wherever they are.Runa’s infrastructure and network facilitates payouts to these recipients, helping businesses expand their reach, retain their users while modernizing the way in which they manage and transfer money: instantly, internationally, and free of charge for the senders and the recipient.
Operating in more than 30 countries and 18 currencies, hundreds of leading companies rely on Runa to power instant, flexible global payouts including Sodexo, TopCashback, Perkbox, Vodafone, Coinbase and Globetopper.
We are committed to providing a hiring and working experience in which all people feel they are equally respected and valued regardless of race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. You can read more about our team here - https://www.notion.so/wegift/Diversity-Equity-Inclusion-517e5699e6894ac2b588c0f57bd1a4eb
About the Demand Team:
The Demand Team ensures customers are able to provide the value they want to their consumers, via the app and the API. They have two key areas of focus; the first being access, enabling customers to understand the value of Runa and use the product easily. The second is around expansion, enabling customers to scale their payout offering and providing the tools they need to do so.
About the Senior Product Manager Role:
As the Senior Product Manager on our Demand team, you'll lead a team of engineers and designers in close collaboration with the Partnerships, Sales and Marketing teams team to build and scale our self-serve products which provides a seamless onboarding experience for new and existing customers. You'll be responsible for defining and driving the product roadmap, setting priorities, managing stakeholders, and delivering features.
We value transparency, so before we get started here’s some things you should know about the role…
- In a start-up, things often change last minute. It’s important these situations don’t frustrate you and you thrive with unknowns, with a focus on delivery
- As part of the process you will be expected to complete a take home task, this is so we can gain an insight to your product skills and communication style, but also for you to get a taste of the work you will do in this role
What Excites You:
- The opportunity to build revolutionary API and consumer centric products which create a delightful experience for our customers, focusing on metrics and optimising user journey flow.
- The opportunity to collaborate with an engineering team and build an outstanding experience for our developers
- Being technically focused, and passionate about the chance to contribute to taking a new product to market. Your well versed with API’s and how they can positively impact both customers, and our engineering team
- Understanding stakeholder and customer requirements, interpreting data and research to deliver on a roadmap that helps the business to achieve its goals and outcomes
- Solving customer problems and working with cross-functional teams to deliver solutions for management Self Service Sign Up and Onboarding, as well as new gamification and personalisation features.
What Excites Us:
- You’ll demonstrate ~5 years experience as a Product Manager working for a high growth, consumer focused start-up or scale-up business.
- A background in contributing to the full product life-cycle from discovery through to delivery, collaborating with customers, design, and engineering to build consumer centric products
- Experience collaborating cross-functionally, with design, engineering and commercial teams, to deliver API focused products.
- Exposure to building products to enable development teams with knowledge of API management, standards, documentation and principles.
- Outstanding communication skills, with the ability to effectively manage multiple stakeholders across the business.
During our interview process you’ll be assessed based on technical capability, motivation and values alignment.
We aim to complete the process within 2 - 3 weeks, but we can adapt based on your availability and you will have regular communication with your talent partner throughout the process.
🌴 25 days holiday + bank holidays
🧠 All permanent employees receive extra days off to help boost their well-being when they need it
🏢 We have a hybrid structure to allow flexibility between home and office based working. You will therefore be expected to be in our London office (145 City Road, nr Old Street) a minimum of 4 days a month. 2 fixed days and 2 flex days
🚀 Participation in the Employee Options pool giving you ownership in Runa and participation in the upside
🚑 Private Medical + Dental Health Insurance with Bupa
💙 Pension scheme (3% contribution)
👶 Enhanced parental leave
📚 £1,000 annual L&D allowance to invest in mastering your craft, including accredited studies. Plus 6 days study leave per year
🖥️ £150 to create an awesome remote work experience
💷 Workplace Nursery benefit, where Runa makes a contribution to your child's nursery for equipment, training, redecoration or anything else
⭐️ Recognition awards, where we shine the spotlight on exceptional employees every quarter who in turn get a £100 award in the eGift card of their choice
☕️ Staff perks with Runa brands - discounts of up to 12% on coffee, weekly groceries, holidays, the list is endless
🎉 Quarterly team socials
🥪 Welcome lunches, where your team will eat together to celebrate new starters
🚴 Cycle to work scheme - save some £££ on buying a bike
New Jobs Alert created!
By creating this alert, you agree to ourT&Cs
and Cookie Use.