Filter by category
Filter by type
Sales Development Representative at Mintagogo back to Sales Jobs
Do you want to work for one of the Top 100 start ups in the UK?
This could be the role for you.
Mintago is the most complete and inclusive financial wellbeing platform in the UK and we want to change how employers and employee's see their finances.
As a socially conscious technology business, we want to make a positive impact on society. We believe in changing people's financial future through the workplace. That's why we work with businesses to deploy our program. People are more engaged through a workplace program than on their own.
- To generate and manage new sales demo's
- To identify and prospect key targets within target businesses
- Build strong business relationships with key decision makers
- Managing multiple AE calendars via Hibspot
- Target prospects across a omni channel outrech approach and utilise our tech stack
- Contribute to new ideas and growth of the SDR team
- Hit and exceed your monthly sales demo quota
- You must be tenacious to succeed at this role, if you aren't easily knocked back this is a great entry level role in tech sales!
- Proven sales experience
- Preferably some experience in lead generation, but this is NOT essential
- Familiar with social media and comfortable using technology
- Experience in automation of sales activities
- Must be energetic and a self starter
- Must want to exceed sales targets and earn £££
- You understand and thrive working in a fast moving sales environment
- Show a desire to make decisions, take ownership and make judgement calls in an entrepreneurial team
- Organised, efficient, detail-oriented, commercially-savvy, ambitious and smart
- Excellent interpersonal skills
What we offer 🍉
- Great basic pay DOE + DOUBLE OTE
- Regular team socials
- Flexible working hours - sometimes life gets in the way of work
- Laptop and latest tech gear for your home workstation
- Government matched pension
- Ability to develop and grow your career
- A high level of autonomy
New Jobs Alert created!
By creating this alert, you agree to ourT&Cs
and Cookie Use.