Filter by category
Filter by type
Sales Executive at Bezos.aigo back to Sales Jobs
- ₤35,000 a year
- ₤35,000 a year
The context: These are exciting times in e-commerce sales with consumers that increasingly buy more online and the emergence of online entrepreneurs, selling through multiple channels (Shopify, Amazon, eBay, Instagram). Today, these online entrepreneurs are falling behind large retailers due to the complexity of logistics and are ignored by large incumbent logistics service providers. We are on a mission to change that.
Who we are: Bezos.ai is building a next generation Fulfilment-as-a-Service (FaaS) platform for online sellers, helping them grow in a sustainable way by connecting existing fulfilment and logistics providers, and enabling a range of fulfilment and delivery options, incl. green delivery, so they can go head-to-head with big players.
The role: We are looking for an awesome Sales Executive. Someone who gets excited about the adventure of a startup and wants to build a world class business. Someone who is a team player, a natural sales person with a passion for the world of e-commerce.
What you will do:
- Own the end to end sales process of e-commerce sellers, managing the sales pipeline, from qualification to closing deals
- Own your sales forecast and be accountable for providing accurate business updates internally, while keeping activities and deal updates current in our CRM
- Work collaboratively with the growth, onboarding, product and operations team to continuously improve our product
- Continuously improve the lead to deals won conversion rate
- 2+ years of experience in a tech company, a top performer in B2B SaaS sales, ideally selling to e-commerce sellers
- Ability to understand new concepts rapidly and react in a high-energy, fast-paced startup environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Highly organised, ability to complete a high volume of tasks and projects with guidance and tight deadlines
- Have a growth mindset, never-give-up attitude and strong bias for action
- Good vibes: Fostering team spirit; someone everyone enjoys and aspires to work with
- The ability to shape your role in a fast-growing, exciting, and evolving company at the forefront of the future of e-commerce
- Experience a workplace that is entrepreneurial, fast-paced, outcome-focused, disciplined, but also highly collaborative team-oriented and fun
- Significant opportunity for growth and personal development, and the chance to have a real impact
- Competitive compensation package and generous stock options
- Uncapped bonus (Base salary £30-£45K + OTE could be 50%+ of base but is uncapped)
- Flexible working to support families and varying needs. The team is fully remote but meet in person up to once a week when helpful.
- Unlimited holidays
- Pension scheme
- Mental health support through Spill and free Headspace subscription
New Jobs Alert created!
By creating this alert, you agree to ourT&Cs
and Cookie Use.