Filter by category
Filter by type
Outbound Sales Executive - Venues at Hire Spacego back to Sales Jobs
- ₤25,000 - ₤35,000 a year
- ₤25,000 - ₤35,000 a year
Are you an ambitious, motivated, self-starter looking for an outbound sales role to really make your own? Look no further, at Hire Space you will be working with our Promotions team to market our Core listing offering to potential new venues.
As a Venue Sales Executive, your role will largely consist of selling marketing packages and promotional opportunities to venues. This is an outbound sales role and will involve strategic input into outreach, including email sequences and onboarding processes with the aim of making sure venues get the most out of their listing on Hire Space. You’ll also be a key player in the roll out of a new product for venues, being an important part of shaping the sales and onboarding process.
- Prospecting and contacting London and UK venues to build profitable commercial relationships
- Undertaking discovery sessions with venues to generate sales leads, and convert new business
- Strategising new tactics for streamlining relationships with venues, and maximising engagement with the venue community
- Consulting with new venues, conducting onboarding sessions, and upselling relevant products and services
- Working with the operations manager to optimise the acquisition processes and get more venues engaged with premium listings
You should apply if you
- Have demonstrable outbound sales experience with fantastic results to match and;
- Solid experience within the events industry and;
- You thrive in a culture of continuous learning and feedback.
It would be a bonus if you
- Have experience in a role that gives you extensive knowledge of venues in London
- Have previous experience selling event technology, especially virtual event platforms or event registration
About Hire Space
Hire Space is a leader and pioneer in event technology, both in the UK and globally. We are at the forefront of a vibrant and fast-changing industry that is seeing a renaissance since the pandemic as companies seek to bring people together.
We operate the UK’s largest venue marketplace, which hosts over 6,000 venues and is used by over 2 million event planners each year. Our clients include Google, Facebook, Red Bull, MAC Cosmetics, UNICEF, and Dr. Martens. Separate to the online marketplace, our technology and team also power the global event functions at a number of well-known companies.
In addition to our well-known technology and expertise in venue finding, we have built a reputation for delivering world-class events both in-person and online through our own event platform, Arena.
- £25k-35k Salary (inc commission)
- Generous EMI share option scheme
- 4 weeks Company Paid Sick Leave
- Mental Health Leave
- Work.Life passes for various locations around London
- 31 days holiday allowance with additional for long service
- 3pm Friday finishes during BST, average working hours of 36 per week over the year
- Tech and Cycle Schemes
- Access to the wellbeing Platform Juno where you're able to use your points for various great wellbeing perks!
- Exceptional maternity and paternity benefits
- Regular team socials and monthly team lunches
- Bespoke professional development plans with regular growth opportunities
- £200 Home office spending allowance
- Regular free nights out in London's most exciting venues
- Access to free Independent wellbeing coaching and therapy sessions as part of our Mental Health initiatives
This is a hybrid remote / in-person role. You will be required to work from our Central London office location from time to time, and this allocation may change over time. You should always be somewhere that operates on UK time.
Our client base is predominantly in London and it is important that you are able to visit venues, clients and attend our away days in-person. You can usually expect to be in/around London on average 3 days per week, managing your own diary as appropriate.
Equal Opportunities Statement
At Hire Space, we embrace diversity in all of its forms and foster an inclusive environment for all people to do the best work of their lives with us. We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status, national origin, veteran, neurodiversity status or disability status.
New Jobs Alert created!
By creating this alert, you agree to ourT&Cs
and Cookie Use.