Filter by category
Filter by type
Account Executive at Log my Carego back to Sales Jobs
- ₤55,000 - ₤65,000 a year
- ₤55,000 - ₤65,000 a year
£55,000 - £65,000 base + Uncapped Commission (OTE £95,000 - £105,000)
Log my Care is one of the fastest-growing Care Software start-ups in the UK, having quadrupled our customer base since 2020.We recently received £3.25m in Series A funding to fuel our growth over the coming years.
Our mission is to digitise the social care sector (care homes and home care agencies) and help hundreds of thousands of carers to provide a better quality of care to the UK’s most vulnerable people. The sector is over 60% analogue and paper-based, meaning most care providers aren’t operating as efficiently or effectively as they could be, which has a knock-on effect on the quality of care delivered. We’re passionate about changing this with our awesome mobile App and Web-based tools that make delivering care far, far easier for hard-working carers.
We are looking for a passionate and customer-centric Account Executive to join our ambitious Sales team. In this role you’ll work closely with our Sales Director Ed Evans, and you’ll be selling our rapidly developing SaaS product to decision markers at care provides in the UK. You’ll manage the full end-to-end sales process and be given the opportunity to become a thought leader in the evolving CareTech market. This is a great opportunity if you want to:
- Learn, develop skills, and progress fast. We aim for ‘enabled autonomy’; ensuring you have the ability to own your own work but the support to be successful too.
- Make a difference. Our product has a direct impact on the lives on thousands of people every day.
- Join a fast growing business with high expectations. We have ambitious goals and require ambitious people to help build and be a key player in a best-in-class Sales team
As a member of the sales team you’ll be part of something relatively new, we recently appointed Ed (Sales Director) to scale our Sales team. As an early hire you'll have full autonomy over strategic and tactical projects to acquire customers, support the team, and hone your sales skillset. You will need to be an ‘all-rounder’ who wants to help build a sales organisation, alongside growing the business through new account acquisition.
Rich from our sales team says:
“I feel valued and trusted to own the entire sales process. There's a real togetherness and sense of shared responsibility within the team to achieve our collective goals. Open and honest feedback is freely shared and expected within the team, encouraging open communication and new ideas. Progression is merit based with all of us being given the support and tools to succeed from the off!”
As an Account Executive joining a small team, you’ll have a massive impact on growing Log My Care - you'll create and manage relationships with customers and hold the power to grow our brand. We’re looking for someone who is data-driven, has a commercial mindset, and a love for being part of a mission-driven company!
As an Account Executive you will:
- Own the end-to-end sales cycle, which consists of Planning, Prospecting, Nurturing, Discovery, Demo, Closing & Handover to Customer Success.
- Represent our product through multiple outreach channels – demonstrating the ability to consultatively and empathetically guide social care businesses to the best outcomes for them.
- Do this through multiple outreach channels (emails, calls, socials, events, webinars, etc.) with elite-level communication – using your written, verbal, and stakeholder management skills
- Use HubSpot (our CRM) to communicate with your prospects, internal stakeholders, sales leadership, and hold yourself accountable for improving and reporting your sales outcomes & activities
- Acquire new customers within our Ideal Customer Profile to hit & exceed quarterly sales targets, whilst identifying and implementing key areas for improvement in the sales process
- Be excited to play a key role in helping build a world class sales function to help improve outcomes for society’s most vulnerable people
This role will be a great fit if you have:
- At least 3 years' experience in a SaaS sales environment
- A proven track record of generating new business pipelines and closing deals
- Previous experience using our current sales stack (Hubspot, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Jiminny)
- Worked in a fast-paced early stage start up or scale up (Ideally Series A-B)
It’d be a bonus if you have:
- Experience in Care-tech sales environment
- Previously been an early hire in a small (<5 people) sales team that has grown quickly over a short amount of time, allowing you to acquire knowledge about typical challenges
- Experience using data and metrics to guide customer decisions
- Familiarity with the MEDDPICC qualification framework
Don’t meet every requirement? Log My Care is committed to building a diverse and inclusive team. If your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with the job description, but the role looks like a good fit for you, we’d encourage you to apply anyway.
What we bring to the table:
We offer exceptional benefits and invest massively in our team's happiness, well-being, and growth:
🙌 Become part of a close-knit team making a huge impact on digital health technology to change the lives of thousands of people.
🌱 L&D budget - growth is key. You’ll get a budget of £500 to go towards books, courses, conferences, workshops, or coaching of your choice.
🏝 Flexible working options - we know that everyone has a life beyond work. So, we’re happy to talk about how you work best - whatever helps you to bring your best self to the table.
🏡 Hybrid working - we have a mixed model of office and home working. You can WFH 3 days a week. For up to 4 weeks per year, you can also choose to be fully away from the office.
🌴 Base holiday - 25 days (+ bank holidays) and one extra day for every work anniversary
👩⚕️ Private Health Insurance via AXA health insurance from day 1.
💃🏻 Regular company socials – we have a social on the last Friday of each month. From indoor climbing to bowling, we’ve done it all.
🚲 Company cycle to work scheme - big discounts and spread the cost of a new bike.
☕ Good coffee in our bright and airy loft office – what's not to like?
Our Interview Process:
- Submit your Application and complete a virtual 30 minute Introduction Call with a member of our Talent Team
- If you are successful at this stage we'll arrange an initial video call with our Sales Director who will explain the position, introduce Log My Care and get to know a little bit more about you (45 minutes)
- Successful candidates at this stage will then be invited to an on-site interview and to meet some of the team (2.5hrs)
We aim to complete our interview processes within a 2 week period where possible, with clear communication and minimal disruption to candidates’ time – and always welcome feedback where you feel we can improve, so please share if you have any!
Log My Care is committed to being an inclusive and diverse place to work. The excellent work produced at by our team would not be possible without bringing together all of the different backgrounds, experiences and skills that our team has. We treat every employee equally, and fairly regardless of age, disability, gender, marital status, race, religion, or sexual orientation. It is vitally important that each of our team members feels confident, comfortable, and empowered.
Note to recruitment agencies: Log My Care is committed to building a long-term approach to our hiring strategy, we are therefore already working in partnership with a selected talent partner. We, therefore, ask you to hold off sending speculative CVs or sales approaches.
New Jobs Alert created!
By creating this alert, you agree to ourT&Cs
and Cookie Use.