Filter by category
Filter by type
Senior REACT Native Developer at Amplifi Capitalgo back to Developer Jobs
We are a fast-growing social Financial services provider with two headline business objectives;
- To give Credit Unions in the UK access to a state-of-the-art fintech ecosystem. Our aim is to grow a select group of Community Lenders into network challenger banks offering a viable alternative to high-cost lenders.
- To offer services and products directly to individuals who make up the UK’s near prime market. Helping individuals to a secure a positive financial future by providing access to products that have previously been out of reach.
We have already achieved phenomenal growth; launching new products, doubling our loan book and growing 5x in size – and that’s just in the last 12 months!
But, we don’t want to stop there – We have big ambitions and an experienced management team to deliver it, with a wealth of experience in financial services, product management and technology, gained from working across T1 institutions such as Credit Suisse, UBS, and Barclays.
We are a dynamic team of c.120 people, with short term plans to increase by 40%. This not only offers you the opportunity to have an immediate impact on the business but also real potential to accelerate your career aspirations
If you want to be part of team and help to shape an organisation, ready for the next chapter of growth – while providing a real and exciting career opportunity – then read on!
We are looking for an experienced REACT Native developer to join our team in Canary Wharf.
Working with our engineering teams in London and Noida, India, you will be taking the lead on owning and developing our new, performant, credit card application on both IOS and Android platforms.
You will be responsible for architecting and building the applications, as well as coordinating with the teams responsible for other layers of the product infrastructure. Building a product is a highly collaborative effort, and as such, a strong team player with a commitment to perfection is required.
- Create app and UI components from wireframes and prototypes
- Build pixel-perfect, smooth UIs across both mobile platforms.
- Leverage native APIs for deep integrations
- Understand existing infrastructure to ascertain and recommend best practice and solutions for system integrations
- Develop front-end modules with the highest level of code reusability and efficiency
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks to ensure optimum performance and customer experience.
- Write unit tests, contribute to test framework.
- Perform Code Reviews and Design Architecture reviews.
- Reach out to the open source community to encourage and help implement mission-critical software fixes
- Maintain code and assist the QA team in writing automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
- Assist in growing offshore REACT Native team to support growing requirements and deliveries
- Lead offshore team, evaluating output and providing feedback etc
- Transition existing portal to REACT framework
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to build apps within the time/budget constraints
Skills and experience:
- A track record of developing and maintaining apps using the REACT Native framework from inception to deployment
- Experience of app development in a financial services environment is preferable
- Significant expertise working with React online and mobile, as well as technologies such as Flux, Flow, Redux, and others
- Experience of GraphQL and other gateway solutions.
- Experience writing automated tests using Jest and React Native Testing Library.
- Strong sense of code quality and contribution to coding standards and documentation.
- Solid understanding of React principles such as Virtual DOM, component lifecycle, and component state
- A thorough grasp of the whole mobile app development process, beginning with the prototype
- Understanding of type checking, unit testing, typescript, prop types, and code debugging is required
- Worked with REST APIs, document request models, offline storage, and third-party libraries in the past
- Proficient in a wide range of React Native applications and technologies such as Typescript, Jest, Enzyme, ESLint, and others
- In-depth understanding of software development methodologies, concepts, and processes
- The ability to build and manage a flawless continuous integration and delivery pipeline for React Native apps
- Knowledge of React Native's best practices and design aesthetics
New Jobs Alert created!
By creating this alert, you agree to ourT&Cs
and Cookie Use.