Filter by category
Filter by type
Customer Success Champion at Knowago back to Customer Support Jobs
- ₤25 - ₤40 a year
- ₤25 - ₤40 a year
Customer Success Champion - Join Our Growing Company in London
We are seeking an energetic and confident Customer Success Champion to join our growing team in London. As we embark on an exciting stage of our journey and growth, this role is instrumental in ensuring that new users continue to have a wonderful first impression of Knowa. We welcome recent graduates or those with up to three years of experience to apply.
As a Customer Success Champion, you will take ownership of the onboarding and training of new organisations and their users onto the platform. You will work closely with the whole team across sales, success, and product, and report directly to our Chief Commercial Officer. We are committed to customer obsession, and you must share this passion to continue delivering unrivalled support and championing of our users.
What You'll Achieve in Your First 90 Days:
- Quickly support the team in onboarding new and high-profile clients and users.
- Take ownership of key parts of the onboarding process for new clients.
- Familiarise yourself with our customer pipeline.
- Create and iterate on training materials and bespoke tutorials to ensure long-term satisfaction for each customer.
- Support online and in-person onboarding sessions of the Knowa platform to groups and individuals.
- Conduct group refresher workshops and webinars.
- Identify new requirements through customer interactions and help influence our future development roadmap.
Do you have what it takes to help us get to the next stage in our growth?
You should have a solid grasp of technology and be able to quickly pick up new tools to use what's available to do useful things.
We're looking for someone who has experience explaining concepts or teaching, perhaps in a client-facing role. You possess strong communication and listening skills and should be hands-on and keen to both do and manage tasks. You also understand the importance of maintaining good processes.
What We're Offering:
You will be crafting the product’s and the company's future, surrounded by strong and passionate colleagues, and we'll offer you benefits to match the ambition of this role, including:
- A year one salary between £25k – £40k depending on experience.
- Flexible working with a focus on getting work done (but must already have a right to work in the UK).
- All the tech and tools you need to do great work, based out of our London Fitzrovia office.
- Support to develop your own interests as well as your long-term career path.
Knowa is a multi-award-winning technology platform that is transforming the way boards and senior management teams collaborate, communicate, and access valuable information. We have established a reputation within numerous industries as the only reliable, easy-to-use, and future-proof technology offering that meets organisations' meetings and governance needs. This is reflected in the huge household names that are moving to us, as well as the support we're gaining from all stakeholders in our industries, including advisers, governance professionals, directors/trustees, and more.
At Knowa, we value diversity and inclusivity. We welcome applicants of all backgrounds, genders, and ethnicities. We encourage and support women to apply for this position, and we do not use any language in our job descriptions that could exclude or discourage anyone from applying based on their gender.
New Jobs Alert created!
By creating this alert, you agree to ourT&Cs
and Cookie Use.