Filter by category
Filter by type
Technical Sales Representative at Sales Heroesgo back to Sales Jobs
- ₤40,000 a year
- ₤40,000 a year
💰£35-40k + commission + benefits
💪4.5 day work week (finish at 12pm on Fridays and 4.30pm the other days!)
🌎Cambridge Area (on site for training, after which hybrid is possible)
💚Open career progression path
We are seeking a motivated Technical Sales Representative to join the world’s leading designer and manufacturer of energy control systems. As a Technical Sales Representative, you will play a vital role in increasing the company's sales and providing technical support. As the company continues to grow, you will have the chance to progress into an account manager or specialist product manager 🚀
- Generating and qualifying leads by reaching potential clients
- Identifying and following up with leads to better understand their needs and to provide technical support
- Collaborate with the Business Development and Customer Service teams to move qualified leads through the pipeline
- Develop and maintain a strong technical knowledge of the company’s products and services
- Graduated with a Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent)
- Have 1-3 years experience in sales and/or customer service (preferably technical)
- Are able to understand and articulate technical concepts effectively
- Have strong conversational and relationship-building skills
- Have strong Excel and analytical skills
- Have some technical knowledge of mechanical-related products (preferred)
If you are target-oriented, proactive and love building relationships, we encourage you to apply ASAP!
New Jobs Alert created!
By creating this alert, you agree to ourT&Cs
and Cookie Use.