Filter by category
Filter by type
Agency Marketing and New Business Manager at WePioneergo back to Marketing Jobs
- ₤32,000 - ₤40,000 a year
- ₤32,000 - ₤40,000 a year
WePioneer is a brave, young brand and creative consultancy. We are shaking off the traditional agency rules and creating a new, agile model from the ground up. One that harnesses the strength of a diverse portfolio of exceptional independent consultants, creatives and strategists, all focused on impact and grounded in shared values.
We’ve stripped out the processes and hierarchies to focus on the client’s problem first. And drawing from our hub of independent talent we curate our teams and bring together just the right skillsets and mindsets at the right time to tackle the brief and help our clients go further, faster.
Our approach has powered our rapid growth and we’re really excited to be hiring an ambitious Marketing and New Business Manager to develop our profile and further accelerate our development. This role is central to the next phase of growth and you will work closely with the CEO to refine the strategy and be solely responsible for leading the charge on all marketing activity for the business.
We’re at a really exciting stage and there is huge potential for the right person to develop at pace.
So, if you’re naturally proactive, always one step ahead and ambitious to take the lead, read on…
Tell me more
This role is for someone who really wants to make their mark. You will be the first person to take the reins on our Marketing effort and you will have a huge opportunity to shape the profile of the business and super charge its growth in the coming years.
You will be someone who has a really tight grip on Marketing and loves to crack on and get stuff done. But you are also fired up about what we do. You love brands and are fascinated by how they are built and the impact they can have in the world.
There are two main parts to the role: building the WePioneer brand and being the engine for our growth. They are both inextricably linked.
We have a really clear vision about the future of the business and the role it has to play in the world. However, we are still young and have lots to do to build our profile in the industry and bang the drum about the work we do and everything we believe in. You will team up closely with the CEO to define and shape the brand we want to build and get it out into the world to attract and excite potential clients as well as the independent creatives, strategists and consultants that we want to collaborate with.
The generation of qualified leads is also absolutely central to this role. You will have ownership over the strategy for growth, working directly with the CEO on initiatives and campaigns to nurture opportunities with our dream clients.
We’re carving a new path and we’re moving at pace. We expect you to have an entrepreneurial spirit and creative energy that gets you really excited about creating new opportunities and driving significant change. In return, our promise to you is that you’ll be working in an incredibly supportive environment with a tight, friendly but ambitious team. We’ll offer you mentorship and training and, importantly, the freedom to try new things.
This role could be part time, if appropriate.
In brief, you will:
- Have a good, in depth understanding of. our brand and work through how we build it into our communications and marketing activity
- Input into and monitor our growth efforts, ensuring all our activities support each other and work together to drive relevant opportunities for the business
- Craft and manage the content plan to be rolled out across key channels – such as blog, newsletter and social channels
- Define, set up and manage a tech stack of software platforms that are right for the business and help you effectively manage and monitor activity – including a CRM system
- Regularly run metrics to understand how all the work you’re doing is driving growth and creating leads for the business
- Identify and nurture strategic partnerships and opportunities for collaboration with like-minded businesses
- Plan, write and manage posts across our social channels (Linkedin and Instagram)
- Build out our database with relevant subscribers – both clients and independent specialist talent
- Write, distribute and track our regular newsletter
- Collaborate closely with our CEO to identify, monitor and nurture leads
- Collect and leverage client feedback as social proof
- Identify and pitch to secure speaker and/or podcast opportunities that will help raise WePioneer’s profile
- Draft and publicise our project stories
- Capture and distribute testimonials from both our clients and portfolio of creatives, strategists and consultants
- Help develop and implement new campaign ideas and initiatives that could raise our profile and/or drive new business opportunities
- Engage and build a reputation with relevant press contacts and, where relevant, secure stories that will raise our profile
- Owning and managing the agency marketing budget
- Support on pitch and proposal activity
Who you are
We know this is a long list. But we want to give you a clear sense of the type of person we’re looking for and to help you find yourself within it. So, even if you don’t tick all of these boxes, but it still sounds like you, please still consider applying.
- You understand the dynamics of marketing to other businesses and have probably worked in a B2B marketing role before
- You get excited by the important role of marketing in creating the right sales leads for the agency.
- You’re hands on and like to make things happen, but you can also zone out to see the bigger picture
- You’re fascinated by brands and have a deep understanding of what it takes to shape and build them
- You’re quick to learn and have the potential to develop at pace
- You’re naturally curious and constantly looking to learn
- You’re a creative person, bursting with ideas
- You’re good with words and confident drafting compelling,
- You know what great design looks like and always ensure that everything that goes out into the world is a brilliant representation of the business
- You’re super organized and have great attention to detail, without getting stuck there
- You’re a big believer in the importance of transparency and communication in getting a job done
- You think through solutions before you’ve even flagged there’s a problem
- You’re emotionally intelligent and naturally put yourself in other people’s shoes
- You have a strong commercial sense and can understand the dynamics and pressures of our clients’ businesses as well as our own
Why join us
Business can drive meaningful change, but in a rapidly shifting world, good work needs to happen at pace.
We believe the traditional agency model can no longer keep up. Proprietary processes, fixed teams and lengthy lists of services slow things down and keep the focus on what the agency can offer the client, not on what the client truly needs.
Our approach is laser focused on the client’s challenge. We build bespoke teams, working with high performing independent talent to bring the right heads into the problem at the right time. The result is better work that helps brands get to where they need to be faster.
We are young and ambitious. But we’re not about growth at all costs. We believe businesses should be built for long term, sustainable impact. That goes for our clients’ as well as our own. This mindset is built on our emerging culture of kindness, honesty and relentless energy and curiosity about how we could do things better. We have big plans, including starting on the B Corp journey, and have plenty to do. The time is right to come and join us – we’d love to get you involved.
What we offer you
- Exciting, challenging work with global names and startup brands across industries from luxury, hospitality, ecommerce and more. Including brand such as Regent Hotels and Resorts, Holiday Inn, Nolii and Yawn
- Work with a tight, happy team ambitious for future
- Collaborate with some of the brightest minds in the industry
- Plenty of responsibility and the chance to develop fast
- The opportunity to collaborate closely on the future of our growing business
- Work from anywhere within the European time-zone (although you must be eligible to work in the UK)
- Co-working office coming soon
- Flexible working hours
- Bespoke training tailored to your development needs
- Critical illness cover (conditional on a successful probation period)
- 25 days holiday
- Salary £32-£40k, depending on experience
New Jobs Alert created!
By creating this alert, you agree to ourT&Cs
and Cookie Use.