Filter by category
Filter by type
Executive Assistant - Exciting Digital Company at Reversego back to Ops and Finance Jobs
We are seeking an experienced Executive Assistant to provide high-level administrative support to the CEO of a digital marketing business. This is a part-time position, but the successful candidate must be available throughout the working day to support the CEO's needs. The ideal candidate should be highly organized, detail-oriented, proactive, and possess excellent communication skills. Reverse are a small yet high revenue company with a high output, in a relaxed and dynamic environment, the successful candidate must be able to handle multiple tasks with ease and prioritize effectively with other stakeholders. The CEO is involved with a number of other companies as a shareholder that the Executive Assistant will also need to understand on an administrative basis.
- Assist with the preparation of reports, presentations, and other documents.
- Conduct research and gather information as needed.
- Coordinate travel arrangements and accommodation for the CEO and team.
- Assist with the execution of digital marketing strategies
- Assist the accounting department requests.
- Work with the CEO and team to monitor top line performance metrics of the company and digital marketing campaigns they run.
- Manage and maintain files and records.
- Screen candidates for company job roles
- Provide general business and personal administrative support as needed.
- BA or BSc degree.
- 2+ years of experience as an Executive Assistant or similar role.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and Google Suite
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information with discretion.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Experience in digital marketing is a plus.
The occasional meeting will be required in London, so we are looking for a UK candidate that can make it into the city when required. We offer a competitive salary, benefits, and a dynamic work environment. If you are a proactive and organized individual with a passion for supporting a fast-paced team, please apply with your resume and cover letter. We estimate the part time role will range between 2 - 10 hours per week.
New Jobs Alert created!
By creating this alert, you agree to ourT&Cs
and Cookie Use.