Filter by category
Filter by type
Product Designer at Chipgo back to Designer Jobs
- ₤40,000 - ₤50,000 a year
- ₤40,000 - ₤50,000 a year
We are looking for a talented and dedicated Product Designer to help us create a world-class user experience that delights our customers and helps us achieve our mission. You’ll be vital to designing and improving a range of new and existing products and features, working cross-functionally with stakeholders, to define and deliver end-to-end. You’ll be joining a Product Design team with big ambitions, so you can expect the role to be hands-on and exciting, as we continue to build and develop a product that our customers love to use.
What you can expect to be doing:
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with Associate Product Managers and engineers
- Develop and illustrate design concepts using user flows, sketches, wireframes, prototypes, and final design assets.
- Create solutions for complex design problems
- Maintain our design documentation and help us evolve our design system using best practices.
- Communicate and present research, ideas, user flows and prototypes to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Work closely with our in-house data team
- Conduct user research and testing to validate design concepts and iterate on designs based on feedback.
- Be dynamic by working end-to-end of the product delivery.
What we’re really looking for:
- Proven work experience as a Product Designer or similar role
- You love speaking to users to understand user needs in order to solve problems as effectively as possible
- Obsess over small details that take designs to the next level
- Experience with user research and testing.
- Strong understanding of user-centered design principles
- Fintech/Financial Services experience (Not essential)
- Product design projects showcasing end-to-end design problems you have overcome
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Figma, Sketch, and Adobe suite.
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Good time-management skills
- You’ll feel comfortable being able to work autonomously but understand when to collaborate with other designers.
- Someone who has a passion for and loves building apps that innovate.
What we’re really looking for: ✍️
You’ll share Chip’s vision and be interested in the product.
You want to make a positive impact by being part of a fast-growing company.
We want a real person with interests outside of work, that brings a degree of fun and camaraderie to the team. You could be a dancer, a gamer, a musician, a parent, a hockey fan, or even that one person that still writes Twilight fan-fiction. Doesn’t matter to us.
At the interview stages we will be looking for empathy, eq, fun stories, and the ability to smile even when things are tough.
You can work from our office in London or work hybrid from home. As a Product Design team, we aim to meet in person bi-weekly.
- £40,000 - £50,000 per annum
- Discretionary share option bonus every 6 months
- Workplace pension scheme (Employer: 3% / Employee: 4% / Tax Relief: 1% / Total: 8%)
- Free ChipX subscription for UK-based employees
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity
- Flexible working arrangements
- Unlimited holiday (policy not to count) ✈️
- Annual £1500 Personal Learning Allowance
- Chip Fitness Benefit to suit your Mental/Physical Wellbeing
- Company laptop
- Opportunity to have a huge impact on our product while fast-tracking your knowledge, responsibility and skills in a high-growth fintech startup 🚀
Our Interview Process: 📖
- Video screen with someone from our Talent team
- Video interview with the hiring manager
- Short take-home test
- Final interview with HR and Product Manager
New Jobs Alert created!
By creating this alert, you agree to ourT&Cs
and Cookie Use.