Filter by category
Filter by type
Digital Marketing & Social Media Manager (Intern) at Levenuego back to Marketing Jobs
- ₤500 - ₤1,000 a month
- ₤500 - ₤1,000 a month
Who are we?
Levenue is Europe's leading revenue-based financing platform dedicated to facilitating growth for businesses with monthly recurring revenues (MRR). We allow entrepreneurs to trade a portion of their MRR for an upfront injection of capital without dilution, thereby also allowing investors to invest in these recurring revenues. Levenue has been actively operating in Europe for the last two years and has expanded to 12+ countries.
Who are we looking for?
A candidate as an intern who is passionate about fintech, intrigued by the start-up environment, and eager to learn. You should be hard-working, problem-solving, and be able to put your creative thinking to use when you are faced with challenges.
What will you be doing?
- Working alongside the Head of Marketing and co-founder to help strengthen our branding and marketing of Levenue
- Being the owner of the editorial calendar for posts, articles, and content creation
- Ensuring our daily presence on social media platforms by writing and publishing posts
- Building efficient communications on the Levenue website and blog websites
- Managing and executing the creation of assets (newsletter, guides, articles, videos, motion design, etc.) that explain and value our offer and its benefits across multiple content channels
- Implementing growth hacking techniques to improve conversion
- Assisting with defining and executing the PR strategy
- Conducting regular monitoring to improve and challenge the strategy in place
- Analyzing performance to ensure the achievement of objectives
- In summary, your main goal will be to increase awareness, traffic, and conversions at Levenue through digital marketing efforts.
We are looking for someone:
- Who is looking an internship in Digital Marketing & Social Media management
- Who has previously succeeded in a 3 to 6-month marketing role within a startup or scaleup, and is currently seeking an internship or apprenticeship
- That is fluent in English with excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- That is a motivated and problem-solving person who enjoys challenges
- That is autonomous and proactive
- That is a great team player that knows how to communicate his progress and issues
- That thrives in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Experience with Figma is a plus
- Startup and entrepreneurship experience is a big plus.
What will be your benefits?
- An opportunity to play an important role in a fast-growing financial technology startup with big aspirations in an innovative ground-breaking field
- Substantial responsibility from the early beginning
- A great chance to learn the behind-the-scenes of how a FinTech company operates
- An opportunity to work alongside accomplished entrepreneurs, skilled tech professionals, and an amazing team that encourages collaboration, learning about various financing options, and receiving valuable feedback in an environment that feels like family
- A great team that will support and guide you as we grow, expand internationally, and develop our products
- Remote and Hybrid work with a presence in London.
If you believe you could be the right fit, please apply and we will arrange a meeting with you in the next few days.
New Jobs Alert created!
By creating this alert, you agree to ourT&Cs
and Cookie Use.