Filter by category
Filter by type
Customer Service Adviser, Business Banking at Monzogo back to Customer Support Jobs
- Remote (UK)
- Remote (UK)
Location | £23,000 (£25,000 if based in Greater London) + Benefits |
Please reference any literature that you may refer to, as applications that are highly plagiarised and not your own work. e.g. ChatGPT, will be declined.
We’re here to make money work for everyone and we're doing things differently. For too long, banking has been complicated and confusing. We want to change that and build a bank with everyone, for everyone. We want to make the world a better place and change people's lives through Monzo.
We're looking for people that have a passion for working in contact centres with Business Banking experience including calls, as you will be joining one of our remote working Business Banking Customer Operations squads. We are currently a small team and are looking for people who are excited to support our continued growth
You’ll be working within our tight knit Business Banking community so being a team player is imperative as well as being comfortable and confident working independently from your home.
At Monzo, we’ve built a new kind of bank. One that lives in your smartphone and helps you take control of your money. We are always here to help as every customer gets access to 24/7 customer support through a quick call, social media, emails and our app
What will you be doing day-to-day?
- Providing the best customer support by talking directly and honestly with our customers, and developing a deep understanding of what our community really wants from a digital bank.
- Demonstrating the appropriate soft skills to resolve any frustrations that our customer has and being able to handle these in writing or on the telephone.
- Striving to achieve or exceed your business targets on a daily basis including risk based quality targets.
- Identifying customers who are in vulnerable situations and helping to figure out what steps we can take to support them.
- Dealing with tricky queries from sole traders and limited companies.
- Being the first port of call for customer complaints to make sure that they're treated fairly and can share their thoughts and concerns.
- Flexing between work types to meet customer demand at short notice.
✅ You should apply if:
- You are over 18 years old and are a UK resident and currently living in the UK
- You have previous Contact Centre experience in Business Banking
- Are great at explaining things to people, and have flawless written English
- Are comfortable using an Apple MacBook laptop (will be provided by Monzo)
- Haven't applied and been unsuccessful within the last 6 months
- Can provide satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK - an offer of employment is subject to satisfactory proof of this.
Start date The start date for the role is Tuesday May 30th. You'll need to be available to start on this date, and attend 3 weeks of training, Monday to Friday, 9am - 6pm with no holidays, appointments or clashes.
The application process
⭐️TOP TIP! What are we looking for in your application?
- A high level of attention-to-detail in your written communication, which is important in the COps role.
- Specific, tangible examples which cover the topic in the 'tell us about a time when...' questions.
- Analytical problem solving skills to help get the customer to a logical solution in the scenario based questions, whilst being customer centric and empathetic
- Once you've submitted your application questions, we'll review along with your CV (there is no need to submit a Cover Letter, please use this time to answer the application questions instead).
- If you're successful, we’ll invite you to the next stage in our interview process.
- If all goes well, you'll join our growing team on a mission to make money work for everyone!
To work remotely you'll need:
- To work from home in the UK in a safe, private and distraction free environment
- Solid internet connection (min. download speed - 10mbps; upload speed - 3 mbps)
- You do need to own your own smartphone, this will be needed each time you log into our customer support system. We will provide you with a laptop.Your working life and shift requirements ☀️
Our starting salary is £23,000 (£25,000 if you are based in Greater London) with a range of benefits including share options as part of the package.
We are only looking for Full Time COps working remotely on an ‘open availability’ contract basis. The hours for working will be shifts between 6am and 10pm including weekends. All of our full time COps are guaranteed 1 full weekend off each month.
You can read more about open availability at Monzo here.
You'll spend your first three weeks in training (Monday-Friday) between 09:00-18:00. This is all done remotely.
Questions about this role or application process? Head over to our careers page to read our FAQs (www.monzo.com/careers) or email us if we need to make any adjustments to the application process because of disability or neurodiversity.
Diversity and inclusion are a priority for us at Monzo – if we want to solve problems for people around the world, our team has to represent our customers. So we need to attract the best talent in the world, and create an environment that supports and includes them. You can read more about diversity and inclusion on our blog.
Equal Opportunity Statement
We are actively creating an equitable environment for every Monzonaut to thrive.
Diversity and inclusion are a priority for us and we are making sure we have lots of support for all of our people to grow at Monzo. At Monzo, embracing diversity in all of its forms and fostering an inclusive environment for all people to do the best work of their lives with us. This is integral to our mission of making money work for everyone. You can read more in our blog, 2021 Diversity and Inclusion Report and 2022 Gender Pay Gap Report.
We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, ethnicity, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status, national origin, or veteran, neurodiversity or disability status.
New Jobs Alert created!
By creating this alert, you agree to ourT&Cs
and Cookie Use.