Filter by category
Filter by type
Marketing Internship at Sultan Asset Management BVIgo back to Internships
- National Minimum Wage
- National Minimum Wage
We are seeking a highly motivated and detail-oriented marketing intern to join our team. The ideal candidate will have a strong interest in marketing and a desire to learn and grow in their career. In this role, you will have the opportunity to work on a variety of marketing projects and gain hands-on experience in the marketing industry.
- Develop a social media strategy for the company/brand
- Create engaging content for social media channels, including posts, images, videos, and stories
- Manage social media accounts (e.g., Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn)
- Conduct social media campaigns to promote products/services or create brand awareness
- Analyze and report social media metrics to assess the effectiveness of the social media strategy and campaigns
- Stay up-to-date with social media trends and best practices
- Collaborate with other departments, such as marketing, sales, and customer service, to ensure alignment with the overall business strategy
- Currently pursuing or recently completed a degree in marketing, communications, or a related field
- Strong communication and writing skills
- Familiarity with social media platforms and best practices
- Creative mindset with an eye for design
- Analytical skills to interpret data and create reports
- Ability to work independently and in a team
- Positive attitude with a willingness to learn and take on new challenges.
This is a part-time marketing internship with the potential to lead to a full-time position for the right candidate. If you are passionate about pursuing a career in marketing and are looking for an opportunity to gain hands-on experience, we encourage you to apply for this exciting internship opportunity. Although this position is remote, you will be required to attend occasional in-person meetings and events in London (food and travel expenses will be covered).
A Disability Confident employer will generally offer an interview to any applicant that declares they have a disability and meets the minimum criteria for the job as defined by the employer. It is important to note that in certain recruitment situations such as high-volume, seasonal and high-peak times, the employer may wish to limit the overall numbers of interviews offered to both disabled people and non-disabled people. For more details please go to Disability Confident.
New Jobs Alert created!
By creating this alert, you agree to ourT&Cs
and Cookie Use.