Filter by category
Filter by type
Campaign Delivery Executive/Manager at Zappitgo back to Customer Support Jobs
- ₤25,000 - ₤35,000 a year
- ₤25,000 - ₤35,000 a year
Zappit is an early-stage, tech disruptor in the digital couponing space. We enable global CPG brands to distribute mobile coupons via any digital channel that can be redeemed at major supermarkets. Our coupons drive sales, support new product launches and capture 1st party data. We have an enviable client list including Unilever, P&G, Budweiser, Colgate and Starbucks to name just a few.
We are entering an exciting growth phase and are looking for a smart, creative and technically-minded individual to join our small, but growing client services team.
- Build templated landing pages and email campaigns.
- Be in the internal support on client social media platform integrations.
- Interact with clients via online meetings, email and calls.
- Monitor and report on campaign KPI metrics.
- Work closely with the sales team to define weekly campaign objectives.
- Maintain internal CRM system to ensure an accurate record of outreach and client comms
- Build digital coupon campaigns using our bespoke CMS (training will be provided)
- Run performance reports and data admin using Excel.
Preferred Qualifications / Experience
- Technically minded (but we're not looking for a developer)
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, maths or history is a plus.
- Good grasp of the digital marketing and social media landscape
- Previous experience at a tech company and/or start-up is a plus.
- Highly competent in using MS Office (specifically Excel)
- Knowledge of HTML and basic web page development
- You know your way around Adobe Photoshop and other graphic editors would be a bonus, too!
- You love using data, statistics and numbers to spot trends and help solve problems.
- Team player, whilst able to work autonomously without direction
- High urgency and strong work ethic
- Results-driven mindset, comfortable working under the pressure of KPI targets
- Willing to invest in company culture and go above and beyond your job description
- Highly organised with an eye for detail
- Based and permitted to work in the UK
This is a great opportunity to join a growing, early-stage technology company opening doors into the UK's biggest CPG brands.
We operate remotely with a heavy emphasis on using technology to stay connected. Therefore this is a remote role and you can be based anywhere in the UK.
If this sounds like a role you could thrive in, get in touch - we'd love to hear from you.
*Please note we are not looking to use external recruiters on this hire*
You need to be logged in to apply. Login or create an account.
Is this job ad fake? Report it!
New Jobs Alert created!
By creating this alert, you agree to ourT&Cs
and Cookie Use.