Filter by category
Filter by type
Business Development Manager - Enterprise Sales at Feedrgo back to Sales Jobs
- ₤45,000 - ₤51,000 a year
- ₤45,000 - ₤51,000 a year
EatFirst revolutionises how the corporate world orders food for offices. Our innovative corporate food management platform connects our clients with the best food providers such as corporate caterers, restaurants, and snack & drink suppliers.
We're fanatics about great food, great customer experience, and empowering people to have healthy, happy days at work. We believe that food should be transparent, well-sourced, and built to suit your personal needs and preferences, and we're using technology to do just that.
For more than 20 years, we have been working hard for the trust of our clients. We currently operate in multiple countries all over Europe, plus Australia, Singapore and New Zealand
About The Role
Feedr is looking to hire an experienced Enterprise Sales person to join our growing team. This person will be someone who is an expert at building pipeline, managing stakeholder relationships and delivering on sales targets.
Reporting to the UK Sales Lead, this role will work within the Enterprise Sales team and be responsible for working directly with Enterprise level organisations to bring a great food experience to businesses and their staff across the UK and beyond.
We are looking for a passionate self starter who has a proven track record of winning large client opportunities and is not afraid to embrace and drive change in a fast paced scale-up style environment.
You will be an influential and innovative leader with a keen eye for opportunity, a history of implementing innovative sales and retention strategies and a passion towards leveraging data, teamwork and cross-functional collaboration to achieve customer growth. You'll need great interpersonal skills, a demonstrable track record of excellent sales performance and a people-first approach to establish team-oriented success.
- Deliver sales of a combination of Feedr product solutions to Enterprise level businesses
- Work with prospects and customers to understand their business needs and objectives, designing the right Feedr solution for them.
- Confidently manage complex internal and external business structures, building strong working relationships and partnerships with key stakeholders.
- Be a hunter gatherer who relishes developing their own pipeline and originating their own deals.
- Be a force for positive change within the sales team and be confident in running side projects in addition to your day to day responsibilities.
- Be a player/coach - every person in our sales team, regardless of seniority, needs to be able to continuously improve and develop both themselves and those around them.
- Ensure close collaboration with the account management team, sharing ideas for retention and revenue capture.
- Look to continuously influence and improve sales team assets and processes, such as presentations, product collateral, pipeline management, sales playbook and retention strategies.
- Be passionate about data and the use of our CRM tools for your own day to day management, as well as owning your numbers/reporting.
- Drive to exceed KPIs and be hungry for success.
- Proven enterprise sales experience, meeting or exceeding targets, ideally with 2+ years in B2B enterprise sales.
- Demonstrable strategic thinking across sales process, interpreting client requirements and stakeholder management.
- Experience in fast-paced businesses where you have been part of launching new products or regions.
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from lead generation to close.
- Strong collaboration and communication skills to work cross-functionally.
- Ability to communicate, present and influence all levels of prospects and key accounts including executive and C-level.
- This is a chance to work in a forward-thinking technology company within a dynamic, fast growing team with a passion for great food
- A mission driven culture oriented around helping people live healthier and better lives
- Base salary of £45k plus an uncapped commission scheme
- 30 Days Annual Leave, with the option to purchase an additional 5 days leave
- Subsidised lunch through our Cloud Canteen platform for every day you’re in the office!
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Cycle to Work & Tech Schemes
- Gym Discount Scheme
- Company Pension Scheme
- Learning & Development budget plus 6 days per year to put toward your professional development
- Remote Working Budget
- Eyecare Vouchers
- Volunteer Days off
- Access to hundreds of discounts and offers on our employee benefits platform
Apply now to join a great team with a fun work environment and lots of food perks!
Check out our team page - https://resources.feedr.co/join-us/ to get more of an idea of who we are as a team. You can also read some of our blog posts here: https://blog.feedr.co/
Feedr is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.
New Jobs Alert created!
By creating this alert, you agree to ourT&Cs
and Cookie Use.