Filter by category
Filter by type
Commercial Associate at Libra Careersgo back to People and Other Jobs
- ₤30,000 a year
- ₤30,000 a year
Libra Careers matches the UK’s most talented graduates with the UK’s most innovative, fast-growth StartUps, and provides expert training and mentorship so that they can hit the ground running on their first day. For businesses, we discover, screen, assess, and onboard candidates to ensure a successful placement and productive relationship. For candidates, we provide hands-on training from industry experts and ongoing mentorship to develop skills and drive employee retention.
Libra Careers is a new business venture inspired by Libra Education, the education pathway and consultancy company. Having helped thousands of students win places at top universities since 2017, Libra Education understands that graduates are motivated to find fast-paced working environments where they can have an impact. Equally, we know the staffing challenges faced by rapid growing StartUps. Libra Careers provides a pathway for innovative employers to hire, train and retain the best candidates.
This is a key hire in an exciting new StartUp that aims to help companies hire, train and retain the best graduate employees. In this role, you will work closely with the Head of Growth to find and develop business contacts looking to recruit graduates. You will manage the process from discovery of leads, through to the successful placement of the candidate in role. This role carries the opportunity to grow within a team, take on leadership opportunities and interact with a wide range of stakeholders on a daily basis. You will have the opportunity to attend in-person networking events and build upon your communication skills.
Key purposes of role:
- To contribute to the achievement of Libra Careers’ strategic objectives, assuming responsibility for supporting us to achieve business line objectives.
- To provide project management assistance with respect to developing and running training courses for candidates.
- Be responsible for achieving and exceeding sales targets
- Consistently identifying new business opportunities through a calls / emails / LinkedIn / Events
- Be a consultative sales professional
- Work as part of a small but highly motivated, focused commercial sales team, facilitating recruitment for customers.
- To work with Managing Director to streamline administration tasks and manage records.
Benefits of the Job:
- A Competitive base of £30,000 + bonus
- Rapid career progression.
- SW London Office
- Sociable team and regularly company events
- Monthly drinks
- Weekly cakes!
New Jobs Alert created!
By creating this alert, you agree to ourT&Cs
and Cookie Use.