Filter by category
Filter by type
Technical Product Manager at Acrego back to Data and Product Jobs
Acre is rebuilding the UK’s £1.4 trillion mortgage market from the ground up, with a completely new, end-to-end management system for mortgages.
Our platform cuts out the unnecessary admin, pain and friction from buying a home. We're covering the entire journey, from figuring out what you can borrow, to getting your keys.
We're guided both by the voice of real home buyers and by our close relationships with brokers, lenders and insurers. We won’t stop until the process of buying, mortgaging, conveyancing, and insuring your home is affordable and completely seamless.
Join our product team to help change the way people buy homes!
As our Technical Product Manager, you’ll lead the continued development of the core functionality of our Product, working closely with our Engineering team and wider Product Management team to help continue to evolve our core platform while maintaining quality and stability.
You’ll develop a deep understanding of the Acre architecture, the Acre Data model and our unique data verification technology to enable you to advise both Engineering and Product on how best to extend the functionality of the platform.
The role will require collaborating with a variety of stakeholders across product, development, design, customer success, sales, and senior management, to understand the business’ technological needs, balance priorities, and ship the right products and features to the market.
- Become the product expert and specialist on the core Acre platform who can discuss the product with a wide range of stakeholders
- Understanding and mapping of complex business processes into requirements
- Mapping business rules into data validation and verification logic
- Management of the backlog for a scrum team
- Ensuring the principles and concepts of the platform are reflected in new development
- Use your combination of technical and business expertise to bridge the gap between complex business needs and technical implementation
- Backend Software Development or Technical Delivery experience
- Demonstrated product experience and attention to detail
- Experience with Agile product development frameworks and key supporting tools
- Know how to work with, and challenge, stakeholders to gather complex requirements and ruthlessly prioritise
- You have previously worked in a startup or an early-stage, fast-growing team or company.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary.
- Chance to make an impact within a fully funded, early-stage Fintech start-up in a unique position to make a difference to the mortgage market.
- Private healthcare, a cash plan, pension contribution.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Vibrant office in Central London with monthly social events.
- See our careers page for more of what we offer.
We’re looking for people that will get stuck in and make a difference. We have a great collaborative, entrepreneurial team that are passionate about what they do. If you want to join a team that is changing people’s lives for the better, then we’d love to hear from you.
New Jobs Alert created!
By creating this alert, you agree to ourT&Cs
and Cookie Use.