Filter by category
Filter by type
Sales & Marketing Intern 2023 at Remeo Gelatogo back to Internships
- National Minimum Wage
- National Minimum Wage
Remeo was born five years ago out of a desire to shake up the ice-cream world by delivering the most authentic and natural Italian Gelato & Sorbetto that you can buy and wrap it in a sustainable packaging! Our ambition is to become the leading and most loved Gelato & Sorbetto brand in the UK and abroad and encourage more people to taste the difference of authentic Italian Gelato. We are growing fast and launching new products every year to satisfy demand for our high quality, natural Italian treats.
Remeo is well funded and backed by an exciting group of experienced and high level individuals in the foods industry who have helped us launch the brand throughout the UK, in the likes of Waitrose, Ocado, Amazon Fresh, Whole Foods and Harrods. With this fast growth we are now on the hunt for an energetic and passionate Sales & Marketing Intern who can help us accelerate the momentum of our growth!
If you are a driven and ambitious person who loves the rewarding challenge of building a small company into something massive, we may be made for each other! There will be tons of sales and marketing initiatives get involved in, and a lot to learn about running a fast paced FMCG business.
Our offices are based in the vibrant Huckletree development in White City which boasts a creative community with free food, drinks and unlimited coffee!
To support the core sales and marketing team in terms of marketing initiatives, events, analysis and administrative / logistical back up. As a small team we all get involved in a lot of things, and this role will be no different!
Events and sampling planning
- Support with the planning and coordination of big brand events and opportunities to sample our products
- Liaise with subcontractors, venues and partners as necessary
- Assisting with all marketing material production and logistics
- Representing the brand at the highest level when running events and sampling to consumers
- Help streamline our physical brand assets, creating new assets, and optimising cost of storage and logistics
- Support our content and community manger run influencers campaigns and engage our online audience
- Be the eyes and ears of the brand – support the team by researching and reporting back what’s going on in the market, and with our competitors and shoppers
- Monitor and report on our online product reviews
- Carrying out essential store audits in key retailers
- Tracking and reporting on our competitor’s retail activity
- Analysing data to gain key insights from our ecommerce sales
- Support developing our independent retail channel
- Various help liaise with accounting / customers and keep track of invoices & budget
And much more!
KEY REQUIREMENTS & SKILLS
- Can demonstrate a self-starter attitude and a bias towards action
- Strong organization – able to juggle lots and prioritise well
- Analytical skills – proficient in Excel and other MS office
- Fluent spoken and written English is essential (Proficiency, CPE)
- Ability to work to tight schedule
- Able to present well and face customers
- Highly motivated to both learn and deliver results quickly
- Team player – able to get stuck in and wear many different hats!
- Passionate about food, being a gelato lover more than helps!
New Jobs Alert created!
By creating this alert, you agree to ourT&Cs
and Cookie Use.