Filter by category
Filter by type
Project Delivery Manager - AI & robotics tech at Archangel Imaginggo back to Manager Jobs
- ₤50,000 - ₤70,000 a year
- ₤50,000 - ₤70,000 a year
Are you a Project Delivery Manager looking to have an impact delivering innovative AI technology to real users at a scaling award-winning start-up?
The Archangel imaging team includes a mix of technologists and end users working to deliver transformative AI solutions technology to help protect our service personnel, critical infrastructure and first responders. Our Xnaut developments are specifically putting enough intelligence onboard uncrewed air systems for them to reliably do their work without communications and GPS infrastructure.
Joining us as Project Delivery Manager, you will mainly be in charge of our Xnaut project delivery – development, test, demonstration and delivery of on-platform AI copilots for UAS. Reporting to the CEO and working daily with the tech team and product manager, you will be responsible for delivering successful Xnaut development and implementation projects. Your impact will directly help our customers and lead to additional / repeat business as the company grows. We work extensively with industry drones and robotics partners to create turn-key solutions, so you will have exposure to the latest cutting-edge technologies. You will be joining a company that is enjoying great success. We have recently won the GENIUS NY program in New York (the largest accelerator program for unmanned systems in the world). In addition we have won a number of exciting development projects with key defence customers.
What you’ll be owning:
- Ensuring the successful delivery of new flyable technology (hardware and software) over concurrent technology projects, aligning work packages with company strategy & product roadmap whilst managing the allocation of team resources
- Project planning, reporting, administration, and invoicing, while working with customer systems to ensure we anticipate any delivery compliance issues or other potential hurdles
- Providing guidance and oversight to test activities, ensuring they best support critical path activities
- Identifying and managing critical constraints by coordinating different stakeholders (technical delivery team, partners, suppliers and contractors)
- Liaising directly with our customers, users and our product manager to translate insights into requirements for products to be developed
- Helping our customers by spotting and facilitating opportunities for them to reinforce successful project completion, potentially with further work and sales
- Mentor and coach team members to help them succeed for our customers, for each other and for themselves. Grow our future leaders.
Additionally, we are a growing team with lots of opportunity for you to contribute. All our staff work flexibly to support the company’s common goals and main efforts. You may find yourself supporting flight test activities in USA, presenting at conferences in the EU or leading volunteer days with local STEM outreach organisations. On passing probation, you’ll receive some equity options in the future success of the business, so we’re looking for someone who will think and behave as an owner.
Working with us means you will have:
- The ability to make a measurable difference in a growing startup building cutting edge technology with big visions
- A culture of supportive team and high ownership so you can get as much responsibility as you would like to take on
- Investment in you to be the best you can be, including training resources and plenty of growth opportunities
- Competitive compensation packages (salary, bonuses, and shares options scheme)
- Options for flexible working hours and custom arrangements that matter to you
- A variety of perks: Goodies, access to discounts, and the opportunity to join the team once a year on an exciting retreat where we recharge and have fun! 😎
To succeed in this role, you must have:
- A systems view and a strong sense of organisation over the medium to long term
- Experience working with military/police/aerospace/government or similar large customers
- Experience with UAS development and/or UAS flight test
- Experience in delivering complex software &/or hardware technical development projects
- Proven track record in managing technical programmes from definition, through interim demonstrations to final work package/ product delivery, in all key PM areas (risks, schedule, budget, quality).
Bonus if you have:
You don’t need these to apply, but do highlight if you have any to help your application stand out.
- Experience working in a start-up or small team environment
- Experience managing B2B/SaaS/Enterprise projects
- Experience in market development, user engagement, product development or business development
- Experience in commercial, government-funded or grant-funded projects
- Experience in systems engineering and/or test-driven development
- Experience with the full software development lifecycle
- Experience in different project management approaches (agile, waterfall)
- Have a reputable project management qualification eg PMP
- Previous or current security clearances.
Hybrid. We thrive on being a tight-knit team! As such, we encourage everyone who can to get together at our office in Osney Mead, Oxford. We offer flexible work arrangements and even fly international team members over to join us on-site for special occasions and all-company get-together ✈
New Jobs Alert created!
By creating this alert, you agree to ourT&Cs
and Cookie Use.