Filter by category
Filter by type
Site Compliance Manager at Pasta Evangelistsgo back to Ops and Finance Jobs
Location: North Acton
Reporting into: General Manager
Purpose of the Job:
- To manage and develop the technical, legal, quality assurance capabilities of Pasta Evangelist’s supply base for the CPU.
- To enhance supplier quality performance thus supporting the integrity of the Pasta Evangelist brand.
- To advise & support Pasta Evangelist’s food development, operations and training teams in delivering the required health & safety and food safety standards to ensure that the production unit is in line with our brand and customer expectations.
What you’ll do at Pasta Evangelists:
- To control and implement the quality management system to ensure compliance with all legislative, regulatory and customer requirements, Customer specific manufacturing standards and Food Hygiene legislation.
- To regularly monitor and audit all aspects of the quality management system. Non-conformances should be addressed in a timely manner and a robust solution implemented to prevent recurrence. (the Internal audit schedule should act as a primary part of this monitoring process)
- To define product and process specifications and to work with line management to ensure compliance with these.
- As a key member of the HACCP team, ensure that HACCP is established, developed, implemented and maintained to assure the safety and integrity of our processes and products.
- To carry out the duties as required by the business including KPI reports and customer/product specifications.
- To keep informed with industry developments, proactively identifying possible future changes to policies and procedures, recommending any necessary actions.
- To support the NPD/EPD process in developing and launching products that meet business requirements.
- To support the manufacturing and food team in resolving issues with process variability, raw material changes and other ad hoc projects.
- Technical and quality strategy – driving standards whilst achieving goals set on KPI.
- Customer complaint levels - investigated and root cause analysis. Corrective actions put in place.
- Technical, health & safety, hygiene & GMP - no major non-conformances from visits or audits, all non-conformances from internal audits closed out to agreed timescales.
- Product quality – Create and maintain a site scoring system ie; no red scores (major) from internal or customer quality reviews.
Who you are:
- You have a passion for Pasta Evangelists ethos and style
- You are self driven & motivated
- Sound communication skills to engage with internal and external parties
- Confident in representing the Pasta Evangelists brand with suppliers
- You have strong analytical & administrative skills
- Consistent in nature, trustworthy & reliable
- Able to work flexibly including UK & overseas travel according to the needs of the business
- You have an excellent eye for detail
- You are fully conversant with BRC accreditation
- You have advanced food hygiene qualification
- Sound understanding of HACCP principles
- You have certified auditor training
What we can offer:
- Competitive salary to attract best talent
- Meaningful equity package with significant upside potential
- Join a dynamic, fast-moving & diverse team
- Regular team socials and pasta tastings, as well as occasional trips to ‘il bel paese’
- Employee Referral Scheme
- Free Pasta Evangelists products
- Free Italian lessons
- Discounted gym membership
- Cycle to work scheme
- 25 days of paid annual leave (plus bank holidays)
Who we are:
Pasta Evangelists was born seven years ago out of a desire to become the authority in fresh pasta by reimagining and elevating the category, one which is worth a staggering £3.8bn but which has seen little innovation in decades.
Since launching as a fresh pasta recipe kit service, we have built a cult following of British pasta lovers who are passionate about discovering the breadth and variety of pasta, as well as the irresistible stories behind it.
Today, Pasta Evangelists is backed by Barilla (the world’s biggest pasta company) and is proud to be the UK’s fastest-growing fresh pasta brand. Our recipe kits are now available on major online retailers like Ocado & Amazon Fresh and quick commerce players like Zapp and Getir.
We are disrupting Britain’s pizza-centric Italian takeaway market with a brand new fresh pasta takeaway concept, available on pastaevangelists.com as well as major delivery players like Deliveroo, UberEats and JustEat. Londoners can also treat themselves to fine Italian dinings at our high-end Harrods Pasta Bar, or learn to make our signature dishes from scratch at our viral Pasta Academy, where we welcome thousands of pasta lovers every month.
Given our ambitions, we are looking for exceptional professionals to lead our business through its next growth chapter.
New Jobs Alert created!
By creating this alert, you agree to ourT&Cs
and Cookie Use.