Filter by category
Filter by type
Operations Assistant - Venture Builder for Climate Crisis at Carbon13go back to Ops and Finance Jobs
- ₤30,000 a year
- ₤30,000 a year
Cambridge or London Based
Carbon13 is the venture builder for the climate emergency. We are selecting and supporting thousands of entrepreneurs who will build ventures with the potential to reduce CO2e emissions by over 400 million tonnes a year, by 2040.
We are seeking a highly motivated and organised Office Administrator to join our team.
The Administrator will play a key part in supporting the smooth functioning of our people and finance operations. The role is a varied one with lots of discussion with internal stakeholders and liaising with external providers.
This is a great role for an experienced administrator with good attention to detail, who wants to work in a fast-paced environment - alongside exciting new climate action ventures!
A hybrid role, with travel required for team events in Cambridge, London.
- Support Head of People in managing the talent pipeline by creating and updating reports on applicant pipeline status
- Reviewing and screening applications and organising interviews
- Producing and issuing contracts and documentation
- Assisting with internal feedback processes and HR functions
- Support Head of Operations and Finance on operational work by assisting with issues related to incorporation of cohort ventures
- Maintenance and review of office policies and procedures
- Support other operational functions including compliance, procurement processes, annual reviews of insurance policies and contracts, data protection processes, and KYC/AML processes
- At least 1 or 2 years of work experience, in a similar administrative / operations role
- Comfortable running Excel spreadsheets to create simple budgeting / planning models
- At ease in a smaller team where your role and functions will change and have the flexibility to adapt to a rapidly growing company
- Inspired to work at a company which is purpose driven and focused on the climate emergency
- A team player who has a clear idea of how to work according to priorities and tight delivery schedules
- At ease with financial terminology and concepts and ideally familiar with basic accounting software
- Great communications skills, both written and verbal
New Jobs Alert created!
By creating this alert, you agree to ourT&Cs
and Cookie Use.