Filter by category
Filter by type
Temporary Community Manager (1 week) at GiGLgo back to Customer Support Jobs
- ₤11 - ₤12 an hour
- ₤11 - ₤12 an hour
What is GiGL?
‘GiGL’ is the video-first mobile job platform making a huge impact among Gen Z job seekers and forward-thinking employers. We’re looking for a Temporary Community Manager to help deliver an amazing experience to our user base, whilst our full-time CM is away on annual leave.
As the first point of contact for our job seeker community, you’ll be the driving force behind their GiGL experience, going above and beyond to assist them in their search for work.
Working closely with our Head of Engagement, you’ll be responsible for interacting with users on a day-to-day basis, listening to their feedback, and assisting them along their GiGL journey.
- Being the first point of contact for our job seeking users, providing support where it’s needed and ensuring help requests are met with prompt, friendly and useful interactions
- Handing all deletion requests an in-bound job seeker queries, communicating clearly to the wider team that in-bound firstname.lastname@example.org emails are being dealt with
- Update email content to ensure content is relevant and recent
- Working closely with the Head of Engagement to ensure user feedback is properly documented
- You’re excited to provide a friendly, personable service, helping our users at every opportunity
- The idea of working in a fast-growing tech startup pushes your buttons
- You’re highly organised and can manage an ever evolving to-do list
- You’re a team player. There may be times we need ‘all hands on deck’ to achieve certain goals
- You have a strong understanding of the Gen Z audience
- We’re building a platform that really makes a difference in people’s lives. To see people find employment through the work we do is truly rewarding.
- We pay the Real Living Wage, not minimum wage! It’s important to us that we take care of the people working to make GiGL as good as it can be.
- As we expand, we’re putting quality over quantity. You’ll be joining a team of A Players across the board.
- We’re always open to new ideas. If you’re a creative person, you’ll fit right in!
- Team spirit is really important to us. We organise team socials and training days to help strengthen this. Don’t worry though, forced fun is not our style!
Where will you work?
Our core team is based in Central London, so you’ll be expected to work alongside them for the week.
Sounds exciting, right?
We certainly think so! If you’re up for the challenge, we’d love to hear from you. Please send in your application and our team will be in touch to discuss the next steps.
A Disability Confident employer will generally offer an interview to any applicant that declares they have a disability and meets the minimum criteria for the job as defined by the employer. It is important to note that in certain recruitment situations such as high-volume, seasonal and high-peak times, the employer may wish to limit the overall numbers of interviews offered to both disabled people and non-disabled people. For more details please go to Disability Confident.
New Jobs Alert created!
By creating this alert, you agree to ourT&Cs
and Cookie Use.