Filter by category
Filter by type
Business Development Manager - Travel Trade at minicabitgo back to Sales Jobs
minicabit is Britain’s largest cab comparison website, on a mission to be the most trusted, decarbonised mobility platform. We are the cab booking platform for millions of passengers across 550+ UK towns & cities, as well the partner for major travel brands such as booking.com, Heathrow Airport, Stansted Airport and Expedia.
To support the fast-paced growth of our online marketplace as we transition to Electric Vehicles, we are looking for a UK-based, part-time Business Development Manager for the UK Travel & Leisure trade, to attract partnerships/accounts with Travel agencies, Travel Management Companies and other players in the Travel & Leisure sector. The role involves remotely working with a small but smart team at a critical point in our growth.
Our journey so far :
- Highest rated service in our category on Trustpilot (4.4/5 from 7.8k+ reviews)
- First app to win investment offers on BBC TV’s Dragons’ Den
- 3 times previous winners for ‘Best Ground Transport company’ at Travolution travel tech awards, following previous wins for ‘Digital Business of the Year’ at the National Business Awards and ‘Best Self Booking Tool’ at the Business Travel Awards
- Strong track record in cultivating long term partnerships with the biggest brands in the UK travel & leisure sector
- Won six figure investment from Innovate UK during pandemic lockdowns to build innovative, new capabilities to support Electric Vehicles and B2B bookings
- Raised £2m investment from high profile backers including Telefonica O2.
What you’d be doing :
- Your focus is to grow minicabit’s B2B sales in line with company targets. You will be coordinating an outreach program via phone calls, emails, social media to key decision makers in the UK travel & leisure trade to secure high value, affiliate partnerships and SMB/corporate accounts
- You will need to collate, manage and track your own sales leads, with guidance and sales collateral from the minicabit team
This might be a role for you if have experience :
- In recent UK Sales/Business Development roles (min. 2 years), experience of closing deals with Travel Agencies, Travel Management Companies and other travel & leisure players serving the UK Travel trade, with strong knowledge of commercial revenue models
- Ideally has an established network of recent decision maker contacts in the UK travel & leisure sector
- Results-focused and target-driven, with a proven track record of meeting sales targets
- Organised self-starter in a fast paced, goal-driven environment and able to work autonomously or as part of a team
- Have a friendly, professional phone manner alongside excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Computer literate, comfortable with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Powerpoint)
Salary : Depending on experience, includes sales bonus
- Perkbox benefits, from free mobile phone insurance to free cinema tickets
- Discounted cab rides, of course!
- Opportunity to shine in a flat-structured, award winning business in an exciting, rapidly transforming Mobility space
Next steps :
- your CV
- your earliest start date
- a brief paragraph outlining why you’d be suitable for this opportunity.
No recruiters or agencies please.
New Jobs Alert created!
By creating this alert, you agree to ourT&Cs
and Cookie Use.