Filter by category
Filter by type
Machine Learning Engineer - Computer Vision at Polysurancego back to Developer Jobs
We are looking for a machine learning engineer to join our development team at Polysurance working in our central London office. You will work closely with the founders and development team to help design and build our computer vision models which will run on live on a dash cam. Primarily the models you build will be doing 3D object detection and tracking. We are a small team so you may get involved in many aspects of the business and your work will have a significant impact on both ourselves and our customers.
Polysurance is an early stage insurtech looking to change the way motor insurers assess driver risk. We are building a platform that allows our customers to analyse driving behaviour from dash cam footage giving them a much more accurate view of risk than when using traditional telematics data.
- You care deeply about our customers, who place a lot of trust in us, and always aim to act in their best interest.
- You are hardworking and self-motivated.
- You can pick up new technologies quickly whether that be learning new programming languages or adapting to different platforms.
- You write efficient, clean and maintainable code.
- You’re always looking to improve and learn new things.
- Experience building computer vision models.
- Capable of reading, understanding and implementing concepts from research papers.
Our Current Stack
- Apps – Swift/Kotlin
- Backend – Typescript/node
- Database – MongoDB
- ML – PyTorch
Salary + Equity
How to Apply
Please send your CV and anything else you think might be help your application (previous projects, github etc.)
New Jobs Alert created!
By creating this alert, you agree to ourT&Cs
and Cookie Use.