Filter by category
Filter by type
Freelance Image Moderator (weekends) at Picfairgo back to Customer Support Jobs
- Remote (UK)
- Remote (UK)
Picfair - Freelance Image Moderator
Picfair is looking for a freelance image moderator with impeccable attention to detail and a passion for photography, who can work at least a couple of hours day per day each weekend, and potentially some hours during the week, but on an ad-hoc basis.
The role is to efficiently evaluate incoming images uploaded by Picfair’s user base of 700,000+ photographers. The moderator will assess the images' quality and adherence to Picfair’s Terms and Conditions.
The role would be ideally suited for a freelance photographer or someone looking to supplement their regular income with freelance work.
Picfair is a one-stop-shop for photographers around the world to build a website, upload their portfolio and start selling their images as digital downloads and printed products. So far, over 700,000 photographers have uploaded over 10 million photos, and those numbers continue to grow.
- Moderating images uploaded by Picfair’s photographers, in a high-volume, fast-paced, objective and detail-oriented way
- Ensuring all images uploaded adhere to Picfair’s terms and conditions
- Rating images for their content and quality
- Monitoring uploaded content for potential copyright issues and flagging as appropriate
- You are available to work a minimum of 4 hours over Saturday and Sunday
- You have a good eye and attention to detail, without being obsessive
- You have the ability to stay focused and comfortable handling a repetitive task
- You have a basic knowledge of photographic post-production processes.
- You should be ok with potentially having to moderate offensive and explicit material
Please note: This is a freelance, remote position and you’ll need to use your own equipment and have at least 25mbps broadband internet. Working hours can be negotiated based on your availability/ schedule over the weekend.
Please apply with the following:
- A short cover statement explaining why you would be good for the role and any relevant experience you have in this field.
- Applications taken through to the next stage will be asked to complete a small moderation task that will take no longer than one hour
Work hours: A minimum of 4 hours each weekend, may be more depending on workload
Rate: £12.50 per hour
Start date: ASAP
Location: Remote but based in UK
New Jobs Alert created!
By creating this alert, you agree to ourT&Cs
and Cookie Use.