Filter by category
Filter by type
Graduate Customer Success Manager at Success at Schoolgo back to Customer Support Jobs
- ₤25,000 - ₤30,000 a year
- ₤25,000 - ₤30,000 a year
Our organisation is for you if:
- You want your work to have a social impact
- You’re interested in learning how to run a small business
- You enjoy working in a small dynamic team
- You want to shape how the company grows
- You’re motivated, full of ideas, and enjoy working autonomously
- You enjoy getting rewarded for success
If you answered yes to the above, then we might be the right fit for you.
What we do?
Success at School is a national careers organisation for students aged 13-19. Our mission is to provide young people with the correct tools and information to make decisions about their future, by providing advice on careers, employability and education.
We also work with employers and universities across the country, helping them to achieve their recruitment objectives through our extensive network of careers influencers and parents of students at schools and colleges (Success at School is connected with 80% of schools and colleges across the UK).
We are seeking a motivated and enthusiastic Graduate Customer Success Manager to help us grow by looking after our client base and providing administrative support across the business. Once our sales team has signed up a client, you will be responsible for onboarding and campaign delivery. The ideal candidate will have a keen eye for detail and the ability to work effectively in a team. This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to start their career in a dynamic and growing company, with opportunities to progress into roles in customer success or business development.
- Managing the delivery of client campaigns by providing excellent administrative support
- Communicating with clients on a regular basis and responding to their queries
- Uploading client marketing materials and content to our website and marketing platforms
- Identifying, diagnosing and helping clients resolve problems
- Putting data performance reports together on advertising campaigns
- Providing general administrative support to the team, including filing and data entry
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to prioritise tasks effectively.
- Good attention to detail and accuracy.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and G-Suite.
- A positive and proactive attitude with a willingness to learn and take on new tasks.
- A commitment to delivering high-quality work.
- Degree or equivalent qualifications.
- Relevant administrative or customer service experience is desirable but not essential.
- Competitive salary.
- Holiday: 25 days plus one day extra for each year of service. After three years, holidays become unlimited.
- Professional development: opportunities for you to grow your skills and career.
- Meritocracy: a culture that prides itself on internal promotions and meritocracy. Our people rise up (quickly) through the company.
- Direct contribution: ideas and solutions are encouraged from everyone. Your input is valued and you have a unique opportunity to directly impact the future of the company.
- Technology: we’ll equip you with a laptop, phone, and anything else you need to get the job done.
- Office perks: fully equipped kitchen with tea, coffee, and free beer and prosecco after 4pm. Office events such as cocktails and workshops, along with pool and table-tennis tables.
Location: Hybrid working - likely 4 days in our offices in Paddington/Victoria, London, and 1 day working at home.
New Jobs Alert created!
By creating this alert, you agree to ourT&Cs
and Cookie Use.