Filter by category
Filter by type
Performance Marketing Manager at Chipgo back to Marketing Jobs
- ₤45,000 - ₤50,000 a year
- ₤45,000 - ₤50,000 a year
We’re looking for an experienced and data-driven Performance Marketing Manager to join our Growth team and supercharge our acquisition channels. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a rapidly expanding team, fast-track your marketing career and take full ownership of the performance marketing strategy at Chip.
What you can expect to be doing:
- Planning and execution of cost-effective, scalable campaigns to drive the acquisition of new Chip app customers across paid channels, aligned with the product roadmap and commercial priorities.
- Full accountability for budget management, channel allocation, campaign structure and optimisations to deliver acquisition KPIs.
- Apply a data-driven approach to optimise campaigns and ensure the budget is focused on the highest impact activity.
- Continuous test and learn approach to improve campaign performance.
- Collaboration with the wider marketing team on creative strategy.
- Ownership of campaign tracking, attribution and reporting with regular updates on performance vs forecast, supported by an actionable strategy to address any misalignment with KPIs.
- Identify and propose opportunities to deliver additional acquisition volume within new and existing channels.
- Run structured tests for new channels and initiatives which have the potential to scale.
What we’re looking for:
- Someone with a genuine interest in Chip and is excited to join a fast-paced, rapidly growing company.
- An ambitious and driven individual who is looking to accelerate their career and is determined to drive results.
- A track record of running and scaling successful app acquisition campaigns whilst managing significant budgets.
- Proven experience of successful app acquisition campaigns across Facebook and Google.
- Proven experience in running successful creative tests and learn cycles.
- Competent with Google Analytics and Mobile Measurement Partners (MMP) like Adjust.
- Highly numerate, strong data analysis skills and competent with Excel/Google Sheets.
- A proactive self-starter who shows a willingness to learn but also has the initiative to solve problems independently.
- A great communicator who has a passion for their work and the people they work with.
- Strong organisational skills with meticulous attention to detail.
What we’re really looking for: ✍️
Someone with a genuine interest in Chip and is excited about being part of a fast-growing company and our mission to build the investment super app of the future.
Although we’re in the financial space, and under the scrutiny that comes with it, the current marketing team works well together, and even sometimes with a smile. We’re sure you’ve got the right design skills, otherwise, you would have stopped reading by now, so let us be clear on what will make us want to work with you.
We want a real person, with interests outside of work, to join our team. You could be a dancer, a gamer, a musician, a parent, a hockey fan, or even that one person that still writes Twilight fan-fiction. Doesn’t matter to us.
At the interview stages, we will be looking for empathy, eq, fun stories, and the ability to smile even when things are tough.
- £45,000 - £50,000 per annum
- Discretionary share option bonus every 6 months
- Workplace pension scheme (Employer: 3% / Employee: 4% / Tax Relief: 1% / Total: 8%)
- Free ChipX subscription for UK-based employees
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity
- Flexible working arrangements
- Unlimited holiday (policy not to count) ✈️
- Working away policy - work outside the UK for up to 90 days
- Annual £1500 Personal Learning Allowance
- Chip Fitness Benefit to suit your Mental/Physical Wellbeing
- Company laptop
- Opportunity to have a huge impact on our product while fast-tracking your knowledge, responsibility and skills in a high-growth fintech startup 🚀
Our Interview Process: 📖
- Video screen with the hiring manager
- Take home task: 1) Creative 2) Data interpretation/optimisations
- Interview: Technical - Line Manager + CMO
- Interview: Culture - (wider team)
New Jobs Alert created!
By creating this alert, you agree to ourT&Cs
and Cookie Use.