Filter by category
Filter by type
Senior Insight Analyst at Chipgo back to Data and Product Jobs
- ₤40,000 - ₤50,000 a year
- ₤40,000 - ₤50,000 a year
We’re looking for a talented and dedicated Senior Insight Analyst to help deliver strategy and drive growth, working with stakeholders to understand requirements and proactively supplying insight to inform strategy and decision-making.
To mentor and train the 'Junior' and 'Insight' analysts and take the lead on certain projects.
The candidate will help with new product requirements for the business, as well as automating existing data structures and evolving functional operational and commercial insights
The candidate is a real problem solver, and commercial savvy.
What you can expect to be doing:
- Proactively able to spot opportunities, analyse and extract data independently
- Mentor and support Junior and Insight Analysts
- Takes responsibility for broader reporting areas than IA
- Able to lead projects
- Helps automate existing data structures
- Commercially aware and actively looks to conduct analysis and provide insight that can drive commerical objectives
- Able to translate domain knowledge expertise into analytical thinking through turning ideas into executions.
What we’re really looking for:
- A strong numerical higher degree in mathematics, scientific, engineering or computer science or another related technical discipline.
- Previous experience in Financial services, customer behavioural modelling and working in a regulated environment.
- Experience with Python, SQL, Superset, Internal BI tools.
- Excellent understanding of reporting and data modelling best practices
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and an ability to translate problems into technical requirements and implement solutions.
What we’re really looking for: ✍️
Someone with a genuine interest in Chip and is excited about being part of a fast-growing company and our mission to build the investment super app of the future.
Although we’re in the financial space, and under the scrutiny that comes with it, the current data insight team works well together, and even sometimes with a smile. We’re sure you’ve got the technical skills, otherwise, you would have stopped reading by now, so let us be clear on what will make us want to work with you.
We want a real person, with interests outside of work, to join our team. You could be a dancer, a gamer, a musician, a parent, a hockey fan, or even that one person that still writes Twilight fan-fiction. Doesn’t matter to us.
At the interview stages, we will be looking for empathy, eq, fun stories, and the ability to smile even when things are tough.
- £40,000 - £50,000 per annum depending on experience
- Discretionary share option bonus every 6 months
- Workplace pension scheme (Employer: 3% / Employee: 4% / Tax Relief: 1% / Total: 8%)
- Free ChipX subscription for UK-based employees
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity
- Flexible working arrangements
- Unlimited holiday (but policy not to count) ✈️
- Annual £1500 Personal Learning Allowance
- Chip Fitness Benefit to suit your Mental/Physical Wellbeing
- Company laptop
- Opportunity to have a huge impact on our product while fast-tracking your knowledge, responsibility and skills in a high-growth fintech startup 🚀
Our Interview Process: 📖
- Video screen with someone from our Talent team
- Short take-home test
- Video interview with the hiring manager & Head of Data
- Final interview with CMO & CEO
New Jobs Alert created!
By creating this alert, you agree to ourT&Cs
and Cookie Use.