Filter by category
Filter by type
Sr. Corporate Financial Analyst at Zapiergo back to Developer Jobs
We're looking for a Sr. Corporate Financial Analyst who’s excited to work alongside the FP&A team to improve Zapier’s financial planning, tooling, and tracking. If you love crunching numbers, in-depth financial analysis, and cross-functional collaboration, read on…
- This isn’t your first rodeo. You have 5+ years of Financial Analysis or related experience with at least 1 years working in a SaaS environment
- You love to build. You like to build new processes and improve existing ones. You’re driven by efficiency.
- You’re resourceful. You love a challenge, and you enjoy getting creative to solve problems. You are highly adaptable and are energized by new challenges.
- You love data. You analyze everything, look for trends, and always ask why.
- You care about the nitty gritty. You are detail-oriented, highly organized, understand priorities, and thrive in a fast paced environment.
- You're eager to take on any project that comes your way no matter how big or how small.
- You love to collaborate and coordinate. You are excited to regularly connect with leadership and other stakeholders.
- You’ve got the credentials. Having a CPA, CMA, or FPAC doesn’t hurt.
Things You’ll Do
Zapier is a fast-growing and remote-first company, so you'll likely get experience on many different projects across the organization. That said, here are the core responsibilities for this role:
- Own and improve Zapier’s financial planning, tooling, and tracking
- Work closely with stakeholders across Zapier to manage their departmental budgets
- Conduct monthly variance analysis and identify key drivers for budget variances
- Consolidate financial information for our quarterly board package
- Oversee and optimize processes within Netsuite and Workday Adaptive Planning
- Explain complex financial data in a simple way, across our transparent organization
- Provide support to our FP&A Director, VP of Finance, and CFO on various projects
Zapier Compensation Guiding Principles
We believe all Zapiens should be rewarded competitively and equitably, using practices that are simple and transparent. This philosophy ensures we’re able to find, grow, and retain exceptional people from a broad range of backgrounds. Here’s how we define our compensation principles:
- Competitive: Zapier pays well among the technology sector.
- Equitable: Consistent pay practices; competency-based pay.
- Simple: Pay is well understood, and pay practices are built for scale.
- Transparent: Zapiens know how pay works, including how their pay is determined.
The pay ranges for this role are:
United States: 103,900/129,900/155,900 USD
Canada: 103,900/129,900/155,900 CAD
A Candidate's compensation package is finalized once the interview process is concluded and accounts for experience, competencies (job knowledge, skills and abilities) and internal equity. We use a competency-based approach to base pay, which means we set pay for all Zapier employees based on their competency and skills demonstrated in their role. In alignment with that philosophy, the upper half of a pay range is typically reserved for individuals who have consistently demonstrated a high level of job knowledge and skills for their current role and level while at Zapier.
For more information on Zapier’s Total Rewards please click here.
How to Apply
At Zapier, we believe that diverse perspectives and experiences make us better, which is why we have a non-standard application process designed to promote inclusion and equity. We're looking for the best fit for each of our roles, regardless of the type of education or companies in your background, so we encourage you to apply even if your skills and experiences don’t exactly match the job description. All we ask is that you answer a few in-depth questions in our application that would typically be asked at the start of an interview process. This helps speed things up by letting us get to know you and your skillset a bit better right out of the gate. Please be sure to answer each question; the resume and CV fields are optional.
After you apply, you are going to hear back from us—even if we don’t see an immediate fit with our team. In fact, throughout the process, we strive to never go more than seven days without letting you know the status of your application. We know we’ll make mistakes from time to time, so if you ever have questions about where you stand or about the process, just ask your recruiter!
Zapier is an equal-opportunity employer and we're excited to work with talented and empathetic people of all identities. Zapier does not discriminate based on someone's identity in any aspect of hiring or employment as required by law and in line with our commitment to Diversity, Inclusion, Belonging and Equity. Our code of conduct provides a beacon for the kind of company we strive to be, and we celebrate our differences because those differences are what allow us to make a product that serves a global user base.
Zapier is committed to inclusion. As part of this commitment, Zapier welcomes applications from individuals with disabilities and will work to provide reasonable accommodations. If reasonable accommodations are needed to participate in the job application or interview process, please contact email@example.com.
Even though we’re an all-remote company, we still need to be thoughtful about where we have Zapiens working. Check out this resource for a list of countries where we currently cannot have Zapiens permanently working.
New Jobs Alert created!
By creating this alert, you agree to ourT&Cs
and Cookie Use.