Filter by category
Filter by type
New Business Development Consultant at GoJoe App Ltdgo back to Sales Jobs
- ₤32,000 - ₤37,000 a year
- ₤32,000 - ₤37,000 a year
The GoJoe Story:
What started in 2008 as an annual sports reunion between a group of ‘ordinary joes'...
...has been transformed into a cutting-edge virtual fitness solution to motivate the masses, used by some of the world's largest companies. We are backed and endorsed by some esteemed sports professionals, while some of our clients include EY, PwC, Harvey Nash, Mind and Rolls Royce.
As the number 1 social fitness app for work and play, we plan to make a difference to as many businesses and employees as possible. We do this through the power of technology, physical activity, and social engagement. Our platform is proven to positively change lives and create a positive work culture and environment that supports a business's engagement, inclusivity, and retention of their best employees.
We require our first new business sales professional to join our rocket ship. We can’t change the world with our technology and expertise if more people do not know about us, and that is where you come in. Here are some of the experiences and skills we are looking for:
- Minimum of 2 years new business sales experience.
- A sales professional with a record of accomplishment of selling in either SaaS, employee benefits or recruitment into the HR space.
- Comfortable selling at director or c-suite level
- A proven track-record of achieving KPI’s and revenue targets.
- Someone who Is comfortable cold calling and building new lasting relationships with new prospects
- Ability to work autonomously and with minimal supervision
- Experience of working with a scale up would be preferable
- Engaging presenter and able to capture an audience online and in person
- A proven closer
- Can translate data quickly and apply that in a commercial environment.
- Accustomed to using Microsoft office and Salesforce or equivalent CRM
- Motivated to change lives and earn whilst you do
About the role:
This truly is an exciting time to join the growing GoJoe team. Not only will you be the master of your own success with a fantastic product, but you will also have the opportunity to grow and scale with the business. Our team will be growing as our business grows and we need leaders of the future.
Your duties will include:
- Cold calling and prospecting HR professionals and decision makers
- Engaging prospects on multiple channels- calls, e-mails, ABM, social media, and face to face
- Networking and being the face of Go Joe at events and meetings
- Work collaboratively with marketing and SLT to create a clear sales message and support impactful lead generation
- Researching and profiling target industries and prospective clients to ensure you create a clear buying message
- Build a robust pipeline of opportunities
- Work closely with SLT and Founders
- Travel to meet clients as and when required
- Use Microsoft office and CRM to track activities
What’s in it for you?
We want to make sure our team feels like they are valued, and on offer is:
- A competitive base salary between £32-37k (DOE)
- Uncapped bonus structure
- Hybrid working
- Ability to travel
New Jobs Alert created!
By creating this alert, you agree to ourT&Cs
and Cookie Use.