Filter by category
Filter by type
Co-Founder / CTO at Late Spacego back to Co-Founder Roles
We are looking for a Co-Founder CTO to join us on our journey at Late Space. You will play a vital part in the growth & success of the platform.
Late Space is the new app that lets customers see every appointment available right now and for the next 72hrs. Late Space is on a mission to make the pain of finding a last-minute appointment, and the stress of last-minute cancellations for businesses, history.
Late Space aims to become an app of necessity for all appointment-based businesses, giving them a one-of-a-kind tool with which to fill their cancelled or last-minute open slots.
What we need
Primarily we need someone to take complete hands-on responsibility for the delivery of Late Space’s technology platform which includes
- Complete responsibility for product development (Architecture & DB design, development, testing, documentation, support)
- Accountability for the operational success of the platform
- Managing multiple development partners
- Creating integrations to build out the Late Space ecosystem
- To be a key contributor to the Late Space business
- Update Late Space’s technology product roadmap
- You’ll be able to take initiative and work independently taking ownership of all tasks.
The skills and characteristics you need to bring to the table
- Experience or desire to work in a very early-stage start-up environment
- Entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to contribute to the overall success of the business
- Self-starter able to take on challenges and solve problems
- Ability to work full stack from the UI down to the Infrastructure
- Should have worked in a devops oriented environment
- Experience developing desktop websites and mobile applications
- Experience using or building APIs
- Good server side technology experience (Node or Python)
- Solid understanding of document databases (MongoDB)
- Experience working directly with AWS
- Good eye for UI/UX design
- Mobile app development experience is key
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
Salary & Commitment
We are currently looking for our second round of funding which we anticipate in the current climate to be within the next 3-6 months. As such you would need to come in on an equity-only basis initially. Post-investment you would take up the role of CTO, and have a package composed of salary, stock, and other benefits. Working remotely, you will be expected to be working 3 days a week at 3-4 hours a day.
New Jobs Alert created!
By creating this alert, you agree to ourT&Cs
and Cookie Use.