Filter by category
Filter by type
Customer Success Executive at Firego back to Customer Support Jobs
Fire. Your Payments. Without the Friction.
Customer Success Executive.
Dublin / London.
Fire is a fast-growing fintech that provides businesses with digital accounts to automate their payments, including debit cards, accounts, bank transfers, FX, and Open Banking payments. With our technology, API and regulatory licences, we deliver solutions that make payments faster, more cost-effective and secure.
The company has offices in London and Dublin, employs 35 people and is regulated in the EU and the UK. Fire prides itself on its ability to eliminate friction in payments and provide excellent service to its customers.
Fire is seeking a Customer Success Executive to join its Growth team to help customers get the most from their relationship with Fire.
- Build strong relationships with Fire's customers to understand their needs and provide excellent corporate account management from a product and commercial perspective.
- To grow revenue by helping customers to use the Fire platform to its full potential, ensuring they receive the best possible value from our services.
- Report on customer product usage and performance indicators identifying customer success opportunities.
- Work closely with Sales and Marketing teams to identify opportunities to help customers make the most of their Fire account utilising all our services.
- Interface with Product and Operations teams to provide feedback on customer needs and requirements to ensure Fire's platform continues to evolve to meet the needs of our customers.
- Proactively manage customer issues, resolving problems and ensuring a high level of customer satisfaction.
- ·Ensure customer data is accurate and up-to-date in Fire's systems.
- 2+ years of experience in customer success, account management, or a similar role in a fintech business.
- Strong knowledge of payment services, including debit cards, accounts, bank transfers, FX, and Open Banking payments would be a great advantage.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, able to build strong relationships with customers and colleagues.
- Highly organized, able to manage multiple tasks and prioritize effectively.
- Experience working in a fast-paced, high-growth environment.
- Strong problem-solving skills, able to resolve complex customer issues.
- A passion for delivering excellent customer service.
- Willingness to work from London and Dublin offices for three days a week.
Fire Financial Services Limited – trading as fire.com – is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland as a Payment Institution (No: C58301) and Fire Financial Services Limited (fire-UK) is authorised as an Electronic Money Institution by the Financial Conduct Authority (No: 900983)
For more information on our privacy statement, please refer to our website.
New Jobs Alert created!
By creating this alert, you agree to ourT&Cs
and Cookie Use.