Filter by category
Filter by type
Technical Co-Founder (hands-on) at QBellgo back to Co-Founder Roles
Technical Co-Founder (Part-Time, Equity)
QBell is a startup on a mission to revolutionize the way people communicate. We provide an instant intercom platform powered by QR codes that works anywhere, without requiring any installation or additional infrastructure. We've already gained traction in D2C and B2B markets, and we are now looking for a technical co-founder to help us take QBell to the next level. As a young startup with an exciting product and market opportunity, we are looking for a technical leader who is passionate about building great products, and excited to help us scale.
We're looking for a technical Co-Founder to oversee everything related to the maintenance and ongoing development of QBell. This will involve ensuring that the existing platform stays online and operational, and fixing any bugs or issues that may arise. The role will also involve a high degree of creativity, helping to plan and develop new features as we continue to scale - you will work closely with our CEO to refine the product roadmap and build new features.
- Work closely with the founder to drive the technical vision of QBell
- Build, manage, and lead a high-performing technical team once established.
- Develop and maintain the QBell platform and infrastructure
- Ensure the technical quality of all products and services
- Implement and maintain best practices for software development
What we're looking for:
- Strong technical background, with experience in building scalable web applications
- Familiarity with modern development frameworks.
- Excellent familiarity with: Flutter, Laravel, SQL, AWS
- Experience with mobile development.
- Passionate about entrepreneurship and building products that solve real-world problems
- Willingness to work part-time initially, with the potential to move to full-time later on
- Willingness to accept equity in lieu of salary initially.
What we offer:
- The opportunity to join a fast-growing startup with a strong vision and values
- The chance to have a real impact on the direction of the company
- A flexible working environment, with the option to work remotely
- An opportunity to take early equity in a company with significant headroom for scale.
New Jobs Alert created!
By creating this alert, you agree to ourT&Cs
and Cookie Use.