Filter by category
Filter by type
Head of Customer Experience at MindHuggo back to Customer Support Jobs
Head of Customer Experience
MindHug provides mental health & wellbeing solutions for companies in any sector, from small businesses to large corporations. Our service is designed to help the planning and implementation of tailored mental wellbeing strategies, covering a wide range of mainstream and alternative group therapies, workshops and events.
Central to MindHug’s offering is the new MindHug App and Platform, a key part of our offering and a fundamental market disruptor.
This person will be an experienced and enthusiastic individual with experience in strategy, Customer Experience, Customer Relationship and possibly UX.
The Head of CX will work alongside the Head of Growth to set the customer vision and strategy for our Client. This role is critical in both defining the roadmap for the MindHug business, and in educating the market and driving authority in this Wellbeing Technology space.
Reporting to the Chief Executive, you will lead the User Experience team, as well as work closely with marketing, product and business development to collaborate on Customer Experience strategy and requirements.
The ideal candidate will have a strong track record in designing Customer Experience in technology, wellbeing or healthcare businesses. Experience working within a fast moving technology startup would be ideal.
You’ll be developing our CX strategy, aligned to key business goals, in order to achieve the desired an intended customer experience, uniting MindHug around our customers
- Experienced Customer Experience specialist, having fulfilled a comparable role in a similar or adjacent business.
- Experience of User journeys and Customer Profiles; as well as UX
- Able to best leverage CRM technologies to ensure we are meeting customer needs
- Able to engage with businesses, universities, customers and therapists, and use data to identify and meet customer needs
- Experience, passion and drive to deliver market-leading, customer-led propositions that deliver great results
- Comfortable and thrive in managing and operating as part of a small dynamic team
- Strong project management and organisational skills
- Work with the Operational and Leadership Team to ensure we have processes in place to exceed customer expectations
- Well versed on the latest marketing trends and technologies within relevant sectors
- Have relationships that could grow our reach and PR presence.
- Collaborative, with the ability to work with the technology, UX and medical team to ensure products are designed to meet customer needs
- Superior spoken, written and visual communication and presentation skills
MindHug is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We encourage qualified applications from individuals with a wide array of backgrounds irrespective of gender, age, race, religion or belief system, sexual orientation and disability. Our people make us who we are. As a strong advocate of 'Women in Tech', we would love to hear from qualified female candidates.
Whats on offer
This is an incredible opportunity to join an established founding team, build a product and develop various skills whilst networking with other entrepreneurs - and learning all about innovation and entrepreneurship. As is customary with early leadership hires in startups, the role will initially be remunerated in generous equity only transitioning to a paid position as we close our funding this year. As a result we are open to the role being part-time, and transitioning to full time.
New Jobs Alert created!
By creating this alert, you agree to ourT&Cs
and Cookie Use.