Filter by category
Filter by type
Financial Controller Intern at EatFirstgo back to Internships
- ₤19,760 - ₤25,000 a year
- ₤19,760 - ₤25,000 a year
EatFirst revolutionises how the corporate world orders food for offices. Our innovative corporate food management platform connects our clients with the best food providers such as corporate caterers, restaurants, and snack & drink suppliers.
We're fanatics about great food, great customer experience, and empowering people to have healthy, happy days at work. We believe that food should be transparent, well-sourced, and built to suit your personal needs and preferences, and we're using technology to do just that.
For more than 20 years, we have been working hard for the trust of our clients. We currently operate in multiple countries all over Europe, plus Australia, Singapore and New Zealand. In the UK, Eatfirst aquired Feedr in February 2023 so this is a super exciting time to become part of a high-growth company as the businesses merge their services.
About the Role
We are looking for an ambitious intern with a strong entrepreneurial spirit and tremendous motivation to join our UK team starting ASAP and work with our global team.
During your internship, you will be assisting with various financial activities, with a focus on helping with our new acquisition. You will be fully empowered and autonomous from day one while being coached and supported by an experienced team of ex-consultants.
We are looking for someone to join us for a 6-month internship with the opportunity to be integrated as a full-time in the team.
- Manage email enquiries from our clients and suppliers regarding accounts payable and receivables
- Creating and managing invoices and credit notes for our customers across the UK, Netherlands and Germany
- Collection of AR and payment matching
- Manage and update financial models: BS, P&L and CF
- Manage the end of the month and quarterly VAT declarations directly with third-party accounting firms
- Support yearly Audit process
- Support third-party providers for payroll processes
- Support in contract creation/adaption for Enterprise Accounts
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance (or related field)
- Willingness to work autonomously without direct supervision or oversight
- Data savvy with a very good knowledge of Excel (including LOOKUP functions, PivotTables, PowerPivot, task automation, building report, advanced conditional formatting and data validation)
The role is located in the London office, with 3 days a week minimum required in the office.
New Jobs Alert created!
By creating this alert, you agree to ourT&Cs
and Cookie Use.